Support Operations & Tools Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Support Operations & Tools Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Support Operations & Tools specialist
Adyen is looking for a Support Operations & Tools specialist in Amsterdam. This person will enable all operations (Merchant operations, Implementation management and more) & customer support teams at Adyen by improving ways of working and managing the supporting tools.
You will be part of the Commercial Applications & Operations team. They look after the commercial and operational tech stack, with the goal to optimize and simplify ways of working and enable that with best in class tools. You are a fan of optimizing workflows, love working with and improving customer support tools, are extremely hands-on and focused on solving problems at a fast pace. Also you are a team player who loves interacting with support teams as a first point of contact to help on the spot, as well to better understand and improve their world in the long term.
What you’ll do
- Process optimization: dive into the world of operations, get a better understanding of the teams’ ways of working and optimize and improve workflows. For instance by looking into how tickets should be routed efficiently to the best problem solver or how the right resources are automatically lined up when a customer reports a problem.
- Tool Admin: Provide daily admin support such as managing profiles & roles, clean data, help with bug reporting and tracking, UAT and documentation. Help out in the monthly sprints with user requests.
- User support: Provide first-line support to agents at Adyen via phone, web-based tools and email regarding commercial applications (Zendesk, Salesforce). Furthermore, you will troubleshoot, advise users about best practices and monitor user feedback.
- Train/ enable: Provide online and face-to-face trainings, onboard new users, communicate and document new features and initiatives, ensure user adoption and engagement.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of working experience in operations, preferable in a customer support environment
- You have admin experience with support tools such as Zendesk & Salefsorce
- You enjoy optimizing ways of working and workflows
- Helping others is in your DNA
- You don’t fear rolling up your sleeves and doing things yourself.
- You stick to your deadlines and promises.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- Experience in a fast paced technology driven company is a definite plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds