Support Engineer - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Support Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote - United Kingdom
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
What Will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support organisation and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client needs.
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQ’s, and other related support collateral.
- Demonstrable Drupal skills.
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development is a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and Bash.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer service or customer engagement experience is a plus.
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, and a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with
Other skills and abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a globally inclusive working team
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviors
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds