Support Business Analyst - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Support Business Analyst
- Job Location
- Boston, MA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Support Business Analyst, you will provide data and insights to help drive Acquia’s global strategy and operational decision-making. Reporting to the Global Head of Support, we are seeking an energetic, organized, and creative individual headquartered out of Boston, MA. The Business Analyst will collaborate with multiple departments including Product, Operations, Account Management, Business Intelligence, and Finance to develop or share data and analysis related to all Acquia products.
- Consistently run research projects, develop reporting, and generate presentations for the Support leadership team.
- Maintain and/or drive data integrity efforts within Support and with other departments to ensure visibility on critical KPIs
- Building out reporting dashboards and reporting presentations to be incorporated into ad hoc, monthly, quarterly Support leadership and senior executive reporting.
- Performing trend, probability, and projection analysis using appropriate statistical methods to inform various Support or corporate initiatives.
- Partner with various departments including Finance, Operations, Program Management, R&D, and others to generate or share desired data.
- Participate in analysis related to general data management, shifts in service delivery strategy, acquisition due diligence, capacity planning, demand forecasting, and utilization.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Have the ability to evaluate a complex unstructured challenge into a clear strategy with manageable components
- Enjoy tackling a complex problem by evaluating the issue, identifying potential solutions, and tracking progress on those efforts using SMART goals
- Enjoy research and statistical analysis
- Enjoy working with people to solve problems using data driven rationale
- Are comfortable collecting, analyzing and synthesizing unstructured data into insights with actionable plans
- Like to be organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Can be driven and self-guided to work independently
What you’ll need to be successful…
- A passion for data and how it can be used to create insights
- Comfort with typical office applications – google apps, chat, email, docs, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of analytical and statistical methods; (standard deviation, linear regression, modeling, etc.)
- Previous experience in creating basic presentations
ACQUIA IS PROUD TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS BENEFITS OFFERINGS TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MAINTAINING BOTH A HEALTHY BODY AND A HEALTHY MIND. CORE BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE, WELLNESS PROGRAMS, TAKE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT TIME OFF, PARENTAL LEAVE, RECOGNITION PROGRAMS, AND MUCH MORE!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds