Support Analyst - Beyond LimitsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Support Analyst
- Job Location
- Laguna Hills, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits is seeking a passionate Technical Support Analyst to join our Altec team. This position provides technical application support for customers, resellers, and partners as part of a fast paced, dynamic team assisting customers who have deployed Altec’s proprietary document management software, DocLink. If you are a technical resource who can manage high volume cases with excellent troubleshooting and professional communication we want to talk with you.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to tickets regarding errors, problems or configuration changes with the software. This assistance is via email, phone or remote screensharing applications such as Teams, Zoom or Webex.
- Perform infrastructure troubleshooting as needed for software issues in Windows environments
- Apply SQL knowledge to facilitate resolution of support issues.
- Escalate issues following established escalation protocols.
- Manage customer expectations with regard to resolution timeframe and status.
- Maintain detailed case notes and time accounting for all cases assigned to you.
- Responsible for one on-call/after-hours weekly shift every 4 weeks.
This position is open to our Tacoma, WA and Laguna Hills, CA offices and is eligible to participate in the company's hybrid 3/2 work model.The hiring range for this position in Glendale, CA is listed below as a yearly salary. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or company stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.Hiring Range$60,000—$80,000 USD
- Technical degree (B.S) and minimum of two years software support experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Proven ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Experience with multiple server and workstation Windows OS platforms.
- Experience/knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSRS Reports and SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Experience/knowledge providing technical support for multi-tenant SaaS applications a plus.
- Hands-on experience providing technical support for one or more of the following applications a major plus (Acumatica, Dynamics-GP, Dynamics 365 F&O or BC, NetSuite, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage Intacct, Sage X3)
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Beyond Limits Headquarters Location
Beyond Limits Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Beyond Limits Founded Year
Beyond Limits Total Amount Raised
Beyond Limits Funding RoundsView funding details