[Summer 2023] Product Marketing Manager - MBA Intern - RobloxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- [Summer 2023] Product Marketing Manager - MBA Intern
- Job Location
- San Mateo, CA, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager - MBA Intern to drive the marketing strategy, including positioning, messaging, and channel planning for a high-priority product feature. You will work closely with relationships across Product, Marketing, Research and the Communications teams.
- 3+ years experience with Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, or a related field.
- Currently pursuing an MBA
- Experience leading omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborative and globally minded with an extremely high level of audience focus.
- Effective being hands-on with individual projects.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- Develop Product Marketing strategic plans for a high-priority Roblox product feature.
- Support development of compelling, evergreen content that educates users and all stakeholders (developers, creators, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives use and engagement.
- Lead cross-functional partners to execute marketing using our owned and earned channels, as well as Roblox Developer Conference.
- Collaborate between multiple teams including Product, Marketing, Comms, Creative, Developer Relations and Engineering.
- Communicate compelling feedback to fuel improvement to existing products and communication.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 12 weeks
Please note that interns will not receive all benefits listed below with the exception of free food and onsite fitness center.For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.Annual Salary Range$50—$52 USD
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Roblox Headquarters Location
San Mateo, CA
Roblox Company Size
Between 1,190 - 10,000 employees
Roblox Founded Year
Roblox Total Amount Raised
Roblox Funding RoundsView funding details