Strategic Pricing Data Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Pricing Data Analyst
- Job Location
- São Paulo
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Strategic Pricing Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a Strategic Pricing Data Specialist who will help maintain and advance the world class performance of Adyen’s pricing strategy offering within Brazil and Mexico.
As part of your role, you will collaborate closely with a global team to support LATAM pricing strategies. You will have or develop a mastery around all things pricing related to payments and other Adyen financial products and share your perspectives with internal teams and external merchants.
This role requires a blend of skills including an highly analytical mindset, data modeling, initiative management and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
his role is based in our São Paulo office and will report to the Data & Strategy team lead working alongside with commercial and other data analysts.
What You’ll Do
- Identify pricing opportunity areas for revenue and cost optimization for Adyen LATAM products and work collaboratively with cross functional teams from regional and global offices to address best possible pricing models to deliver good economic results to merchants and Adyen
- Alongside with commercial and data teams to create and develop a more accurate pricing tool to help internal teams and merchants to enhance their pricing proposals and perform better reconciliation of results and renegotiation
- Be the expert subject matter on pricing modeling for LATAM region and work alongside with commercial teams and other teams from regions
- Work closely with Data & Strategy Lead to create a long-term vision plan to this specific knowledge field to create a sustainable working format / process with global and regional peers.
Who You Are
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills / detail-oriented background
- Excellent data and modeling skills, with proficiency in Python/Pyspark and database SQL.
- Experience using stats (e.g. A/B testing, regression, etc)
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you like challenges and are willing to help create and identify solutions for our most common data and business problems. Scalability mindset is key.
- Fluent English is mandatory. You'll work alongside global peers and need to have the ability to operate comfortably within a global and multicultural environment.
- It Is a Strong Plus Skills If You Have (not required for position, but it is nice to have):
- Experience with pricing modeling (payments, financial products or other related field)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Related experience in Payments industry (card schemes, card issuers or acquirers);
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Sao Paulo.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details