Strategic Partnerships Manager - TroveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Job Location
- Brisbane, Ca or Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Trove Recommerce
Recognized by FastCo in 2022 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and in 2020 as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies, Trove powers resale as a channel for the world's most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. We power the technology, operations, and analytics enabling retailers to stand up a scalable and profitable branded recommerce channel.
Our end-to-end item intelligence optimizes every step of the circular journey and transforms complex logistics into a joyful customer experience, adding to brand equity without increasing carbon emissions. Building and implementing this technology can’t come soon enough, resale is growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail **.
A certified B-Corp, we power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, Levi’s, and Allbirds with the mission of accelerating the shift to a new era of conscious commerce essential to a sustainable future.
**Source: The Consumers Behind Fashion’s Growing Secondhand Market, BCG, 2020. Source: Trove Data
About The Strategic Partnerships Manager Role
The Trove Partnership team engages with our partners to successfully connect them to Trove’s platform, grow their recommerce businesses, demonstrate ongoing value of Trove’s service, and drive their loyalty and retention. This critical function is responsible for supporting new and existing partners, working closely with cross functional teams and providing ongoing partner support including general business management and commercial renewals. The Partnership team ensures a best-in-class recommerce experience to drive innovation and partner success.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the trusted daily contact for partners owning all elements of success by managing statement of work deliverables, timelines, and tasks internally and externally
- Support partners with strategic guidance, data insights, reporting, training, and tools
- Maintain a regular cadence of communication across partners to share pertinent business, strategy, product, operations or program updates
- Collaborate with the partnerships team and other internal Trove teams to build and refine partnership management playbooks and materials to help partners grow their businesses
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to drive product updates as needed to meet partner requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by partners
- Identify and source product supply, in collaboration with partners, to drive business growth
- Leverage internal communication mechanisms to update Trove teams on deadlines, dependencies and deliverables
- Schedule meetings and own necessary operational and administrative needs of the partnerships team
- Coordinate workstreams and marshal resources to support successful product and service launches on behalf of partners
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple partners at one time
- Manage joint supply/demand forecasting and marketing plans with partners to drive growth and profitability
- Help define priorities for Business Development, Product, and Engineering
Experience You Bring
- Experience in ecommerce, retail, brand, SaaS, or consulting
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple commercial relationships and complex workstreams at once
- Demonstrated experience supporting technical product roadmaps, implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services
- Strong interpersonal skills - Comfortable communicating to business leaders in a clear and effective manner. Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexibility - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity, ambiguity and a face-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistency - Demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Analytical rigor - Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make sound decisions. Ability to think horizontally across many partners and their needs and strategically connect those needs to multiple functions’ roadmaps within Trove
Bonus Points If You Have
- Retail and/or brand experience
- Product management experience
- Resale and/or circularity experience
- Fortune 500 client facing experience
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace- Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Unlimited PTO -Our unlimited vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need. Employees need time to rest and enjoy themselves outside work. Putting a cap on this important time doesn’t help our effort to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options - The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is committed to creating an equitable and transparent workplace. The annual compensation range for this position is $85,452.00 -$162,900.00 plus competitive bonus and equity. Final compensation will be determined based on experience, location and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Trove requires all employees to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment, subject to exemptions for sincerely held religious beliefs, or medical reasons.
Trove Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Trove Company Size
Between 1 - 10 employees
Trove Founded Year
Trove Total Amount Raised
Trove Funding RoundsView funding details