Strategic Partnership Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Partnership Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Strategic Partnership Manager
Our team in Amsterdam is looking for a commercially focused Partnerships Manager to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental to bringing new customers.
This role focuses on building partnerships and products with leading third party platforms and systems that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our payment capabilities via existing and necessary integrations. You will interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to create a seamless experience for our partners that help our clients go live and grow their business together.
What you'll do
- Initiate and develop relationships with a variety of strategic Dutch partners for Adyen, mainly in the POS & Unified commerce space;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win new customers;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models;
- Presenting the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payments, eCommerce, Point of Sale;
- Clear understanding of the challenges and technical setups in retail & payments
- Strong focus on user experience optimisation;
- High energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven technical knowledge and entrepreneurial track record;
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic;
- This role will focus on the Dutch market so Dutch speaking is required
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds