Strategic Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst, Washington DC - Rhombus PowerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst, Washington DC
- Job Location
- Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
Learn more about Rhombus and watch a demonstration of Guardian, our cutting edge AI Platform here
Washington, DC - This position will be based onsite at our DC office.
As a Strategic Intelligence Analyst (SIA) at Rhombus, you will work as a member of the Strategic Intelligence Team, which is part of our Analysis Department.
As an SIA, you will transform Rhombus Guardian's unique AI-derived raw data into meaningful and critical, single and all-source intelligence reports that help advance US national security. Our data is fused with regional, functional, technical expertise, and a myriad of open-source information.
Our SIA’s regularly write and present briefs and reports to company executives and our clients. SIA’s are expected to represent Rhombus internally and externally in intelligence-related matters, and build collaborative networks to showcase how our solutions help answer our customers' most difficult intelligence questions.
There is ample opportunity to grow within the Analysis Department, and we are currently hiring for a wide range of experience levels.
- Identify intelligence gaps, evaluate information from multiple sources (including Rhombus unique AI-derived data) monitor trends and interpret events related to geographies and/or issues.
- Create, write, and publish single and all-source intelligence products that help answer our customer’s most complex intelligence questions.
- Discover, and analyze raw open-source data streams that compliment Rhombus’ raw data or can help in solution development.
- Conduct intelligence analysis on raw data using a myriad of open-source tools and proprietary approaches.
- Brief finished all-source intelligence products.
- Answer in oral and written format all intelligence-related tasking by the senior intelligence analyst, department heads, Vice President of Operations, and other senior Rhombus leaders.
- Mentor junior intelligence analyst on writing, briefing, and analytical tradecraft.
- Identify collection and data requirements.
- Advance Rhombus’ national security solutions (applications) by providing methodological improvements and fixes that drive product development.
- At minimum, BA or BS in International Affairs, Political Science, Economics, or similar social science.
- Experience with intelligence writing
- Experience with producing (from raw to finished) all-source and single-source intelligence products, including graphics, is highly preferred.
- Technical intelligence and data analysis skill sets including, geospatial analysis, Python, STATA, or R is highly desired.
- Comfortable using and developing qualitative and quantitative analytical methodologies.
- Experience providing briefings on highly complex national security topics is preferred, but not required.
- We are seeking candidates that would be eligible for a DoD Secret or Top Secret (w/SCI) security clearance. If you currently hold a clearance, please indicate the level and sponsoring agency.
- We’re looking for candidates with proven analytical skills, are excited to solve problems, and have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- SIA’s are expected to plan work, be flexible under demand, and meet deadlines.
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage for employee and dependents
- 401k matching program
- PTO and Holidays
- Bonus and other incentive programs
- Access to mental health program
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent and Commuter
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy, and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Rhombus Power Headquarters Location
Mather Field, CA
Rhombus Power Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Rhombus Power Founded Year