Strategic Finance Analyst - Game Studios - Riot GamesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Finance Analyst - Game Studios
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, USA
- Job Description
The Games Studios Finance team at Riot is dedicated to helping Riot's most senior leadership make the best decisions for Players. Our team strives to provide the strongest insights on game development and operations at Riot while looking for ways to optimize processes to unlock our developers' focus to deliver the highest value to our players.
The Strategic Finance Analyst for Game Studios will be a member of the Strategic Finance department within the Game Studios group. You will focus on supporting our Development Studios leadership team in continuing to build Riot's global development strategy and develop world class studio operations. The Strategic Finance Analyst role will develop financial analyses, processes, and drive collaboration across multiple business units within the Game Studios group to build financial reporting with high data integrity to support senior decision makers and unlock future development efforts.
- Work with Game Studios BU Strategic Advisory (SA) Leads and Strategic Finance team members to create tools, standardized reports and establish best practices around financial reporting and analysis
- Provide guidance, set standards, and define best practices around strategic planning and forecasting (SPF) process with Game Studio BU SA leads and Strategic Finance team members
- Monitor business unit P&Ls, compare forecasts to actuals, and work with Strategic Finance leads to ensure efficient resource allocation (headcount and financial)
- Work with the Games Studios leadership to execute projects on strategic priorities
- Provide sound strategic support on all issues relating to cost and financial processes/standards
- Provide analysis on cross-BU financial challenges (data, process, analytical) and align stakeholders around recommendations that lead to the best operational outcomes
- Liaise with central and regional Finance, Tax and Treasury, Accounting and Purchasing functions to provide support to Games Development Studios
- 3+ years experience in finance, consulting or corporate strategy, or two years' experience with an MBA
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams and partners within software or tech development
- Experience crafting reports and presentations that are easily understood by non finance partners
- Financial modeling experience and solid accounting foundation to easily translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating models
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $110,000 USD - $154,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Riot Games Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Riot Games Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Riot Games Founded Year
Riot Games Total Amount Raised
Riot Games Funding RoundsView funding details