Strategic Account Manager, Global (BFSI) - HashiCorpView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Account Manager, Global (BFSI)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the role
The Strategic Account Manager, Global (BFSI) is a strategic account executive role responsible for managing a strategic Hashicorp customers adopting and expanding HashiCorp solutions. The SAM will help these customers understand and deliver on the Cloud Operating Model and embed the right resources so these customers can execute on their digital transformation goals.
Strategic global accounts are the BFSI customers with the highest propensity to spend on technology investments. They have a major presence in multiple global centers and require a globally distributed team to build the right engagement model. The SAM is responsible for executive alignment and communication as well as creating and driving complex sales cycles within these customers.
The Strategic Account Manager will be solely responsible for the financial goals aligned to their customers and outcomes agreed to with these customers. They will align all internal and external resources to ensure the customer(s) meets their goals. They will work with the proper partners that are already working with their customers to expand the customers' awareness of HashiCorp’s value. They will align with the customer(s) strategic CSP’s (Amazon, Microsoft, Google) and ISV’s to ensure we are supporting their strategic goals and priorities. The SAM will build a repeatable process to communicate the customers goals and timelines to all necessary parties so HashiCorp and our partners can be aligned to the success of these largest customers.
In this role you can expect to...
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Identify strategic global prospects in existing accounts with new use cases and new lines of business (LOB’s)
- Manage complex strategic Global sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solutions and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects within LOB’s in the customers.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new executive buyers for your Customer(s)
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Heavy experience with the largest global financial services accounts in the world
- Effectively communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
- Will require typically 25% + travel
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Significant strategic global sales and customer development experience focused on customers in the top 10% of the G2K.
- Track record of closing complex transactions in the largest global FSI companies in the world.
- Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred and proficiency in Cloud and Infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
- Creation and execution of multi-year business plans that orchestrates across lines of business and shares services executive teams.
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual goals and targets and consistently ranked top 1-2 in their organization.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting, understand BANT, MEDDPICC in SFDC tool.
- Significant experience selling disruptive technology into focused markets
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
HashiCorp Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
HashiCorp Company Size
Between 850 - 5,000 employees
HashiCorp Founded Year
HashiCorp Total Amount Raised
HashiCorp Funding RoundsView funding details