Strategic Account Executive ll (Remote) - LimeadeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Strategic Account Executive ll (Remote)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About us: Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role: We’re looking for an inspired strategic thinker who is passionate about employee well-being, engagement and inclusion, is software savvy, and knows how to get stuff done. You will be tasked with helping Limeade customers build great companies by ensuring they successfully adopt Limeade’s technology and evidence-based best practices in order improve employee well-being and engagement.
You will ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us and will focus on both day-to-day and more strategic opportunities. Your success will be measured on the Net Promoter Score and Net Revenue Retention of your portfolio and how you live the Limeade values. You will use data to articulate value and inspire our customers to see what’s possible.
You must be:
- Entrepreneurial – Takes initiative to overcome roadblocks and get stuff done. A mix of initiative, innovation, and courage to quickly make the right decisions for our customers
- A Changemaker – Pushes the boundaries with customers. Differential thinking about well-being and engagement, and an interest in teaching customers
- Technically Skilled – The ability to fully understand our technology, perform administrative tasks when necessary, and provide guidance on usage
- Analytical and Strategic – An understanding of and passion for measurably improving well-being in the world through happy, healthy, high-performing workforces and the ability to consult with customers to drive this
- Customer-Centric – A constant focus on delighting our customers and keeping their love for us sky-high. Ability to manage customer expectations, handle escalations, organize internal resources
- Design customer programs, ensuring that they deliver on our promise to improve well-being, drive real employee engagement, and help build great companies
- Create high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- Use data to prove Limeade’s value to our customers
- Create a relevant story based on the customer’s business and people goals and then presents the story in an authentic and convincing way
- As a Trusted Advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Helps customers/prospects envision that they can achieve more
- Inspires and respectfully challenges customers to take steps to create change in their organization
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources to drive results and resolve issues
- Negotiate effectively with customers and partners, and ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and service commitments are met
- Occasional travel is required
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- An expert in the employee experience and well-being space, with 5+ years helping customers build great companies
- Customer-centric, with a track record of delivering on customer success
- A big-picture thinker able to focus on how to shape the vision for what’s possible for Limeade and its customers
- Demonstrates confidence in the ability to present and discuss Changemaker concepts (e.g., well-being, org support, employee engagement, inclusion, employee experience maturity model, business results)
- Has executive presence - initiates and drives executive level meetings and discussions
- An action-oriented self-starter
- Ability to use data to quickly make decisions and adjust strategies
- A team player. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups and are comfortable in a matrixed organization
- A transparent and high-precision communicator with a bias to action and getting stuff done
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What We Offer
- Total cash compensation salary range estimated between $83,000 to $125,000 annually, depending on the hiring location. New hires generally start between $83,000 - $115,000 total cash compensation per year. The final salary offer will be determined after reviewing relevant factors, including but not limited to skill sets, relevant experience, and geographic location from which the role is performed.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability covered at 100% as well as a Employee Assistance Program.
- 401K Matching
- 4 weeks of annual Paid Time Off
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- TeamLimeade Employee Wellbeing Platform
- Free/Discounted Fitbit
- Remote First Work
- Paid Parental Leave Program (qualify after 1 year of employment)
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.
Limeade Headquarters Location
Limeade Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Limeade Founded Year
Limeade Total Amount Raised
Limeade Funding RoundsView funding details