Staff, Salesforce Architect & Developer - MarqetaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Staff, Salesforce Architect & Developer
- Job Location
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Marqeta is on a mission to change the way money moves. We’re one of the earliest enablers of embedded finance, a market opportunity sized up in the trillions. Our card issuing platform provides unprecedented flexibility and control for companies to issue cards, authorize transactions, and manage payment operations in real time. Marqeta is powering the most well known brands in the new economy (Block, Cash App, Affirm, Instacart, Doordash, Uber, Walmart, etc). Today nearly 8 out of 10 Americans use a product powered by Marqeta every week. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to work with innovators around the world and unlock equitable financial access for all.
As Marqeta’s Staff, Salesforce Architect & Developer, you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions for our GTM, customer onboarding and customer support teams.
- Code, configure and deploy highly complex and innovative features in the Salesforce platform with a hands-on attitude.
- Assist with our tech stack strategy, data strategy and architecture design with the chief aim of improving and elevating the customer journey experience and operational excellence.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to understand and clearly articulate the business problem, translate technical information into layman’s terms, explain different design options and deploy the correct solution using best practices and solid engineering fundamentals in an Agile framework.
- Have an opportunity to see the impact and visibility of your engineering work directly aligning with strategic company-wide initiatives, which will help to improve customer experiences and increase productivity for internal users.
This role is based in Poland. We’d love for you to join us!
What You’ll Do
- Understand the company, business and technical requirements and goals.
- Translate requirements into well-architected solutions.
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions in Salesforce in an Agile framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, IT department and other engineering teams.
- Proactively identify innovative solutions to improve end-to-end architecture.
- Develop solutions across Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ.
- Design new and expand integrations with external/internal systems.
- Author technical strategy, approach and design documents.
- Display technical leadership by anticipating departmental and project needs.
- Assist project leadership in the estimation of work effort.
- Define testing strategy and test scripts. Execute tests to meet quality standards.
- Maintain high sprint velocity goals and guide junior engineers.
- Participate in daily stand ups and perform stakeholder demos.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of Salesforce technical experience (configure, customize and support)
- Experience using the following tools:
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Experience Cloud.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components and Flows.
- Experience building secure SFDC environments with REST and SOAP API to build internal/external integrations.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environments and complex multi-phase projects.
- Architecture experience to design solutions and size the level of effort required.
- Clear communication skills with different stakeholder levels (both verbal and written).
- Strong stakeholder management, requirements gathering and demonstration skills.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model.
- Strong declarative knowledge, understands tradeoffs of using code.
- Ability to do the following:
- Systematically troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Reliably prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Run Org Health Assessments and define a plan to continuously improve.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Salesforce CPQ Certification.
- DocuSign technical experience.
- Business Systems team
Recruiter For This Role
- Application Submission
- Recruiter phone call
- Hiring manager video call
- Virtual “Onsite” consisting of 4-5, 45 min calls
Equal Opportunity, Accommodations, and Privacy
Marqeta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration to all qualified applicants, irrespective of any characteristics protected by law. This includes (but is not limited to) race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, color, ancestry, and Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants from all backgrounds, without regard to criminal histories, in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion extends beyond the categories above. Review Marqeta’s ESG Report to see that dedication in action. Fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and respected creates a stronger and more innovative team at Marqeta. We celebrate the unique contributions of each individual and empower all members of our organization. Join us in building a company where diversity thrives and everyone can be their authentic selves.
If you require reasonable accommodation for the application process and beyond, please submit this form and we will be more than happy to assist you. Marqeta will make reasonable accommodations for candidates when needed in accordance with applicable law. The Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that you directly provide to us or that we collect during the application and candidate recruitment process.
Marqeta Headquarters Location
Marqeta Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Marqeta Founded Year
Marqeta Total Amount Raised
Marqeta Funding RoundsView funding details