Staff Data Analyst - MuralView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Staff Data Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Mural, the Business Analytics team serves as the vital source of insights and reporting for the organization. Comprising skilled Data Analysts and Business Intelligence Analysts, the team works collaboratively with stakeholders from various departments to convert data into actionable insights, bolstering strategic initiatives and driving business growth. Additionally, they play a pivotal role in furnishing Mural with crucial Business Health Reporting, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives.
As a Staff Data Analyst, you will be responsible for measuring business performance, analyzing trends, and surfacing insights to drive our go-to-market strategy.
You will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership, Revenue Operations, Finance, Data, and Product to deliver meaningful insights, self-service reporting, and metric strategies that drive data-driven decision-making across the organization.
You will play a key role in determining the sales and go-to-market strategy of the organization!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with our VP of GTM Operations to ensure seamless collaboration between team members in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success - with an emphasis with our Demand Generation Marketing team
- Proactively own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Marketing to develop a multi-pronged approach to targeting our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), using predictive insights, and intent data
- Understand both quantitative and qualitative research and trends related to the product and the business, and be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions.
- Prepare presentation materials and present findings, insights, and recommendations to Senior Leadership in Monthly Business Reviews.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 6+ years of experience in a Data Analytics role, Marketing Operations, Sales/Revenue Operations, or Management Consulting
- Proven experience leading the analysis of data from a variety of different sources (quantitative and qualitative), presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and creating actionable insights
- A strong mastery of Tableau and SQL as well as a working knowledge of pipeline tools like DBT and Airflow
- Strong communication skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills, comfortable navigating ambiguity to derive business requirements from stakeholder data requests
- Autonomous, self-driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $137,700 - $172,100 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Mural Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Mural Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Mural Founded Year
Mural Total Amount Raised
Mural Funding RoundsView funding details