Staff Algorithm Engineer, Auto-Labeling for 3D Perception (Korea) - StradVisionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Staff Algorithm Engineer, Auto-Labeling for 3D Perception (Korea)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We Empower Everything to Perceive Intelligently
With a mission statement of “We Empower Everything to Perceive Intelligently,” STRADVISION is putting all our effort to make a better life for everyone through AI-based camera perception technology. Every day, we focus on creating AI-based vision perception technology with more than 250 members across 9 offices worldwide and we expect our software to perceive everything precisely & intelligently to make 1% difference in people’s lives.
Thus, we are looking for members who would like to join our meaningful journey and face challenges that no one has done before together at STRADVISION.
- STRADVISION Seoul Office Intro Video: 스트라드비젼 서울 강남 오피스를 소개합니다!
- STRADVISION’s Latest Technology Video: STRADVISION’s Latest Technology, 스트라드비젼 최신 기술
- STRADVISION Re-branding PR Video: 스트라드비젼 리브랜딩 PR 홍보영상
- STRADVISION is the FIRST deep learning-based technology start-up company in the world who has obtained ASPICE CL2 certification in 2019.
- STRADVISION has also been honored with the AutoSens Awards for ‘Best-in-Class Software for Perception Systems’ (Gold Award Winner) for 2 years in a row (2021, 2022).
- STRADVISION’s outstanding technology was recognized worldwide by successfully completing the Series C funding at KRW 107.6 billion with Aptiv and ZF Group in August 2022.
- About 500+ patents related to autonomous driving/ADAS have been acquired in Korea, Japan, US and Europe, along with 710+ pending patents to go. As of today, STRADVISION is actively developing our technology to be differentiated.
- Our Product: https://stradvision.com/sv/en/product
[Mission of the Role]
As a Senior/Staff Algorithm Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing algorithms and software solutions that enable accurate auto-labeling of 3D perception data from multiple cameras. You will work closely with a team of researchers, engineers, and software developers to design and implement robust algorithms that enhance the capabilities of our ADAS and autonomous driving systems. Your expertise in deep learning, visual SLAM, camera calibration, and other relevant technologies will be essential in ensuring accurate perception in dynamic real-world environments.
- Research, design, and develop algorithms for auto-labeling 3D perception data from multiple camera inputs
- Implement and optimize computer vision algorithms, deep learning models, and sensor fusion techniques
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications for the auto-labeling system
- Develop and maintain high-quality code in Python and C++ for efficient and scalable algorithms
- Conduct experiments and performance evaluations to validate the accuracy and robustness of the developed algorithms
- Collaborate with data annotation teams to improve training data quality and label accuracy
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in computer vision, deep learning, and related technologies
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members when needed
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or a related field
- Strong experience and understanding of deep learning techniques and frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Proficiency in computer vision algorithms, visual SLAM, and camera calibration
- Experience with developing algorithms for 3D perception tasks, such as object detection, tracking, and segmentation
- Solid programming skills in Python and C++
- Knowledge of sensor fusion techniques and algorithms for integrating data from multiple sensors (lidar, radar, etc.)
- Experience with structure from motion (SfM) algorithms and techniques is highly desirable
- Familiarity with high-definition maps and their usage in autonomous driving systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with automotive software development processes and standards (e.g., AUTOSAR) is a plus
- Required: Resume /Project Details
- Optional: Cover Letter/Other theses
- Application Review – Interview(s) – Reference Check – Offer
(Please be aware that the recruitment processes & schedules may be changed depending on the job and/or other circumstances. For example, onsite Interview may be replaced by video interviews due to
- Any job post may be closed earlier at any time if the position is filled.
- In case there is any false information shared before/during/after the entire recruitment process, we can stop our recruitment process and also withdraw our offer/hiring confirmation.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
STRADVISION stands for an open and respectful corporate culture because we believe diversity helps us to find new perspectives.
STRADVISION ensures that all our members have equal opportunities – regardless of age, ethnic origin and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and belief, sexual orientation, and social background. We always ensure diversity right from the recruitment stage and therefore make hiring decisions based on a candidate’s actual competencies, qualifications, and business needs at the point of the time.
Please feel free to contact us via our talent acquisition team e-mail if you have any questions.
[STRADVISION Talent Acquisition e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org]
StradVision Headquarters Location
StradVision Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
StradVision Founded Year
StradVision Funding RoundsView funding details