Staff Accountant (Accounts Receivable - Invoicing) - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant (Accounts Receivable - Invoicing)
- Job Location
- Manila, Philippines
- Job Description
A five-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions to secure digital collaboration data, sustain connections between people and ensure business resiliency in the modern digital workplace.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people. Agility, passion and teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to craft your career, make an impact, and own (y)our future. Unleash the power of you!
About the position:
As the Staff Accountant, Invoicing Team, you will have broad responsibilities across all functions, including exposure to accounting, reporting and analysis. This role is for someone who will assist to review sales contracts, approve license delivery, invoice customers, and other closing tasks. You will work closely with managements and seniors in the accounting and finance team as well as cross-functional leaders throughout the company.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review sales contracts to make sure they are legally binding.
- Ensure that sales orders are processed by following sales policies.
- Approve license delivery.
- Customer billing, invoice corrections, and credit memos.
- Investigate and resolve invoicing and project issues.
- Maintain a reliable billing process and controls to ensure orders are billed on time and invoices are error free.
- Support annual audit requirements related to accounts receivable’s responsibility.
- Monthly end reporting and other related tasks.
What you will bring to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree or above and majored in accounting is preferred.
- English needs to be used as working language, good written English is a must.
- At least 4+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Teamwork spirit, practical work hard, and working carefully.
- Self-motivated and can work under high pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency.
- Night shift requirement.
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity