Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Sharing - DatabricksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Data Sharing
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
The Databricks Lakehouse Platform unifies data, analytics, and AI on one simple data platform. Delta Sharing provides an open solution to securely share live data from your lakehouse to any computing platform.
The Databricks Data Product Marketing team has an exciting new product marketing role to lead the Data Sharing on the Lakehouse go-to-market including product launches, core messaging, web strategy, marketing campaigns, event and sales enablement content for Delta Sharing, Databricks Clean Rooms and Databricks Marketplace. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing to develop the marketing strategy for how Databricks can uniquely empower data teams to collaborate and share data. You will work closely with all teams within the Marketing organization, engineering and technical sales teams to promote adoption of Databricks and the data sharing technologies that underpin the platform. If you're a builder passionate about data and sharing technologies, this role is made for you.
The impact you will have:
- Define and own the value proposition, messaging, and collateral for data sharing on the lakehouse and land it across our global channels - including web, field, partners and events.
- Create an always-on go-to-market plan, and pilot new programs with a strong focus on winning mindshare to increase awareness (e.g. registrations, downloads, views), demand ($ pipeline) and product adoption (usage) of our platform.
- Build a strong and collaborative partnership with our engineering team to create a regular rhythm of landing product news and deliver high impact announcements across the portfolio.
- Build a strong and collaborative partnership with cross-functional marketing and sales teams including industry, customer, partner marketing and sales enablement to drive awareness and adoption of data sharing solutions on the Lakehouse.
- Build trust with enterprises and digital natives by publishing new, impactful data sharing customer stories in the first year.
What we look for:
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or solution marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Portfolio of impactful marketing content, sales enablement materials and a history of creating successful marketing programs.
- Experience with cloud platforms is a must and experience with data catalogs, data collaboration and sharing is preferred.
- Experience with marketplace go-to-market is a plus.
- Experience in data engineering, data science or analytics is an advantage.
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements
- Experience marketing technical products to technical buyers.
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Databricks Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Databricks Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Databricks Founded Year
Databricks Total Amount Raised
Databricks Funding RoundsView funding details