Sr. Product Manager, Quantum Secure Cryptography - SandboxAQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Product Manager, Quantum Secure Cryptography
- Job Location
- Remote, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
About the role:
SandboxAQ is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Quantum Security Group. Working under our Head of Product, you will be in the vanguard of envisioning, roadmapping and delivering our ground-breaking solutions for modern cryptography management.
Our software is currently rolling out globally with some of the largest organizations in the world, including top-tier financial services organizations and government agencies. A successful candidate will play a key role in shaping and scaling the product, as deployed by those customers, and as we continue to grow into other verticals.
- Roadmap management, working with cross-functional teams to deliver maximum product value during a period of rapidly-growing engagement with some of the world’s largest and most demanding companies.
- Collaborating across the company with global delivery teams and TPM on releases and launches, ensuring teams align and understand the impact they are having.
- Work with the Head of Product on vision, go-to-market strategy and requirements definitions for the next stages in the product story as we expand across the enterprise.
- Partner with marketing on sales enablement and competition analysis, to help convert our product advantage into commercial results.
- Front-line product management experience with enterprise software deployed both in the cloud and on-premise
- Experience of managing products with stringent operational requirements
- An ability to empathize with users and provide a high quality customer experience
- Experience delivering business-critical results to demanding customers
- A proven ability to align stakeholders in engineering, delivery, and technical program management to deliver new capabilities on-time.
- Experience of working with product marketing and others to produce documentation, user guides, FAQs, whitepapers and other collaterals.
- Ability to identify and analyze product data to identify leverage points and guide prioritization.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Product management experience in the cybersecurity or cryptography domains
- Experience with customers in regulated industries
- Storytelling skills and an understanding of how to create compelling narratives around product capabilities
- A working knowledge of cryptography
- Experience with products that are first in category, and for which user requirements are not already well-known
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where many processes are deliberately lightweight, and a willingness to help refine these processes.
- Experience building and growing relationships with external partners and vendors.
SandboxAQ welcomes all.We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where we have zero tolerance for discrimination. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. Once you work with us, you can’t go back to normalcy because great breakthroughs come from great teams and we are the best in quantum technology.We offer competitive salaries, stock options depending on employment type, generous learning opportunities, medical/dental/vision, family planning/fertility, PTO (summer and winter breaks), financial wellness resources, 401(k) plans, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Accommodations: we provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in job application procedures for open roles. If you need such an accommodation.
SandboxAQ Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
SandboxAQ Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
SandboxAQ Founded Year
SandboxAQ Total Amount Raised
SandboxAQ Funding RoundsView funding details