Sr. Product & Content Marketer - GrainView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Product & Content Marketer
- Job Location
- Orange County, CA | Utah County, UT
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Our Perks ✨
❤️ Values-driven culture
🌴 15 vacation days + 9 local bank holidays
🩺 Comprehensive health, vision, and dental care (for US and UK-based employees)
🏠 $500 WFH stipend and co-working options
🛣 Work from anywhere
💻 A new MacBook to use on the job
✈️ Annual company off-site in incredible locations (2022 was in Barbados!)
🎁 Cool work anniversary gifts, like learning stipends and killer Apple toys
Our values create the acronym GROWTH 🌱, which is the outcome for our customers, our company, and ourselves when we hold true to our values.
G: 💪 Grit
We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. We persevere in the face of obstacles, and we don't let discouragement get the best of us.
R: 🏐 Rally
We operate as one team. We have each other's backs and operate out of a place of deep respect for one another.
O: 🏡 Own
We take full ownership of the outcome of our actions, not just the completion of the output.
W: 🏆 Win
We are playing to win. We aren't just playing not to lose.
T: 🔎 Transparency
Transparency builds trust, and trust lays the groundwork for transparency. We are willing to risk being vulnerable with each other, and each of us leads with trust, assuming good faith in each other.
H: ❣️ Heart
Heart is what causes to care about each other, what we do, and who we're doing it for. Basically, it means we give a shit. Passion for our users and for our teammates drives us forward.
*Applicants must be based in Orange County, CA or Utah*
You recognize that product and content marketing are more similar than they are different and love executing your creative vision from the top of the funnel to the bottom, always keeping a keen analytical eye on impact towards current company objectives.
You know that when it comes to PLG companies like Grain, content is the best demand generation for a product other than the product itself. And you also know that demand for quality content that connects with a product’s audience and authentically helps them to solve their problems is insatiable.
You’re creative and perhaps a bit quirky at times because you know that your audience is bored out of their minds by traditional SaaS marketing. You know that the best way to connect is to take strategic risks but your experience has also taught you to never let creativity get in the way of clarity.
Lastly, you’re a lifecycle experience designer who recognizes the importance of coherent content and messaging across the user journey and who takes ownership over the content that drives it both inside and outside of the product.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to meet.
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing roles, with at least 2 years in a product marketing or content marketing role for a SaaS company.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills.
- An owner’s mindset, where nothing that needs to get done isn’t “your job.”
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- An ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
About the role
Grain is seeking a Sr. Product & Content Marketer to work directly with our CEO to establish product positioning, messaging and content to help educate our market and burgeoning community of users and customers.
- Deeply understand the driving forces of Grain’s market opportunity and the current company strategy (without being afraid to challenge it).
- Develop product positioning and messaging guides for cross-functional use across the company.
- Conduct research of existing and potential user types to create insightful user personas.
- Create targeted landing pages to attract and activate specific user types.
- Own the content and implementation of lifecycle emails from awareness to conversion.
- Operate and refine Grain’s product launch playbook while collaborating with Grain’s leadership to send product updates to all users.
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Head of Revenue to align pricing and packaging to the user’s value proposition and messaging experience.
- Become an expert on the competition and ensure the sales team knows how to differentiate and deposition market alternatives.
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and help them to understand buyer pains, needs and requirements for future product development.
Grain is a Tiger-Global-backed startup on NFX’s hot 75 AI Startups.
Grain makes meetings 10x more valuable and efficient by using AI to automate the after-meeting work that most people get too busy to do (e.g., note-taking, synthesis, follow-up, and reporting out).
1000s of companies use Grain as a source of truth to grow revenue and capture valuable insights from product and research teams.
It's an exciting time to join Grain. We're fast-growing, well-funded ($20M), and riding the AI wave.
We're far enough along to have built a product that people love but early enough that you can have a significant impact on where we're going.
- Initial phone screen (15 minutes)
- Case study and behavioral interview (60 minutes)
- External advisor interview (30 minutes)
- Executive interview (60 minutes)
- Background check and reference calls
- Offer 🎉
To apply, drop a link to your LinkedIn profile here (that's really all we need). If it looks like a fit, we'll contact you very soon.
Are you up for a new challenge? 💪
Does joining as an early employee at a well-funded and high-potential start-up sound good to you?
If so, just drop a link to your LinkedIn profile here (that's really all we need). If it looks like a fit, we'll be in touch with you very soon.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
👀☝️ An important note if you're considering applying:
Due to the high volume of spam applicants in an increasingly digital workforce, applications without a valid LinkedIn profile will unfortunately not be considered. Thanks for your understanding!
Grain Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Grain Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Grain Founded Year
Grain Total Amount Raised
Grain Funding RoundsView funding details