Sr. Producer (Hybrid, located in Toronto, Denver, Dallas, Los Angeles) - MotiveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Producer (Hybrid, located in Toronto, Denver, Dallas, Los Angeles)
- Job Location
- Toronto, Denver, Dallas, Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Motive is a dynamic agency and creative collective operating at the speed of culture. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, creative makers, cultural connoisseurs, and executional aces. We create meaningful engagements between brands and their audiences, cultivating relationships that drive tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp strategy and powerful creative executed across all the media and touch-points key to our targets’ lives.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners for work in TV, event, digital and social, Motive has created a culture where every individual is given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to overcome the challenges and succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s see if we can make something happen.
SR. PRODUCER, MOTIVE MADE STUDIOS
As a Sr. Producer at Motive Made Studios, you will be tasked with planning, budgeting, executing and wrapping a variety of production projects from branded content, to documentary, animation, stills and TVC. In addition, you will play a critical role in establishing and implementing processes and procedures that aim to drive efficiencies within the agency as well as garner financial savings for our clients.
You’ll work in tight collaboration with the agency's creative, account, experiential and post-production teams as well as interface with clients, vendors and partner agencies. From initial ideation through wrap, you will be an integral player in ensuring that the ideas that are sold into our clients, and come to life in spectacular fashion.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build accurate production and post production budgets, monitor and actualize expenses throughout the life of a project, including project wrap and analysis
- Direct and manage all activities of production including, but not limited to, casting, shooting, post, location scouting, and wardrobe, props, etc.
- Coordinate and manage all travel and logistics for productions
- Facilitate obtaining appropriate COIs and production contracts
- Initiate and maintain communication throughout the life of a project with all constituents including clients and vendors
- Tightly manage production and post production timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Traffic completed spots to media partners and/or agency advertising platforms
- Lead and participate in productions and on site activations with a hands on approach
- Research, populate and help oversee production resource database
- Develop and drive processes and procedures both at a team and agency level
- Mentor and foster growth within junior team members
- Bring ideas, solutions and new thinking every day
- 5 – 7 years Commercial Production Experience a must
- Minimum of 3 years internal ad agency experience a plus
- Experienced in AICP production budgeting software such as Hot Budget, Showbiz, Point Zero
- Background in Post Production a plus
- Background working on large national brands both through agency process and direct to client
- Broadcast and digital video experience
- Collaborative and imaginative approach to problem solving
- Results driven
- Desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard
- Prepared to build positive relationships with coworkers, vendors and clients
- Possess a fun, dynamic, positive personality
- Detail oriented and highly organized
Motive is an equal opportunity employer! We believe that a diverse team makes us stronger and smarter.
Motive recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. The starting salary for this position is between $110,000 and $150,000 annually, based on experience and location.
Motive has a clear vision: to be a creative leader where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We know our company succeeds only through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Motive Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Motive Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Motive Founded Year
Motive Total Amount Raised
Motive Funding RoundsView funding details