Sr. Partner & Operations Manager - VimeoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Partner & Operations Manager
- Job Location
- New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As the Sr. Partner & Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the Business Development team to manage and grow relationships with Vimeo’s partners. We are continuing to grow our partner ecosystem of integrations with the largest B2B SaaS, marketing, social and other technology platforms. We are hiring an experienced partnership professional to manage our partnership relationships and also serve as the lead for partner operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new and existing partners, such as Meta, Asana, Hubspot and Wix
- Act as a liaison between partners and Vimeo’s relevant teams, including finance, business development, product, product marketing, marketing, sales and sales engineering
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance partner performance & brainstorm optimizations of implementations and best practices
- Grow partner relationships via the optimization of existing integrations and addition of new integrations
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing to effectively promote and increase the usage of existing integrations to improve and enhance the Vimeo’s user experience
- Ensure that adequate tracking and reporting mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness and provide required reporting for live partnerships
- Build and strengthen partner relationships with ongoing status meetings
- Communicate upcoming product changes to partners
- Work hand in hand with the business development team on new and expansion opportunities
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 7+ years experience working with strategic partners in a Partner Manager, Account Manager, Business Development or partner operations role in the technology space, preferably with experience with a SaaS business model
- Experience playing a key role in building and/or maintaining a partner ecosystem is preferred
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- A collaborative team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- A problem-solving, operational work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and escalate issues appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal and external, and strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and the ability to bring process and structure to a new function at Vimeo
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Bachelor's degree
Targeted Base Salary Range: $142,200 - $216,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Vimeo Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Vimeo Founded Year
Vimeo Total Amount Raised
Vimeo Funding RoundsView funding details