Sr. Paid Search Marketing Manager - Beyond FinanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Paid Search Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Chicago, IL
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
Beyond Finance is seeking a Sr. Paid Search Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. As a Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive paid search strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic and achieve business objectives. This role requires a seasoned professional with a deep understanding of paid search channels, strong analytical skills, and the ability to lead and drive efforts to deliver outstanding results. The Senior Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, stay abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape, and continuously optimize campaigns to maximize yield, efficiency, and business objectives.
- Strategy Development:
- Design, develop, and implement effective paid search strategies and tactics aligned with business goals.
- Conduct thorough keyword research, competitor analysis, and market trends to inform strategy.
- Campaign Management:
- Oversee the end-to-end management of paid search campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other relevant channels.
- Develop and manage budgets, bid strategies, and campaign settings to optimize performance.
- Lead through accountability, ownership of the work and the results, and drive successful, ambitious, and high quality execution with speed and discipline within your team, but also across the organization.
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Continuously work to evolve and utilize analytics and reporting solutions to monitor and analyze performance, providing actionable insights and driving decision making.
- Generate regular reports for stakeholders, highlighting key performance metrics and areas for improvement.
- Testing and Optimization:
- Implement A/B testing and other optimization strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Stay current on industry best practices and emerging trends to continually enhance strategies and tactics.
- Work closely within marketing and cross functional teams to drive initiatives with speed and quality in pursuit of ambitious objectives.
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders proactively to ensure alignment and deliver consistent client experiences across the business.
- Budget Management:
- Manage and allocate budgets effectively, ensuring maximum ROI and adherence to OKRs.
- Vendor and Technology Management:
- Evaluate and manage vendors, business partners, technology, and solutions providers.
- Stay informed about new tools and technologies that could enhance performance.
- 5+ years of experience in paid search marketing building and scaling growth strategies for hyper growth brands.
- Experience working with and managing significant budgets within highly competitive and dynamic categories is necessary.
- Experience within direct-to-consumer, lead generation to support a sales driven business model is strongly desired. Experience within financial services is an additional plus.
- A proven track record of uncovering value within paid search marketing programs is required.
- In-depth knowledge of paid search platforms and sources (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.) and tools and/or solutions for (CRO) conversion rate optimization, analytics, competitive insight, and keyword research is required.
- Deep understanding and appreciation of CRO testing methodologies, considerations, and requirements with the ability to prioritize and drive tests, learnings, and ongoing optimization.
- Obsessive over funnels, data, creative/messaging, a/b testing, growth hacking, and optimization of marketing metrics.
- Highly entrepreneurial, adaptive, and thrives in fast-paced, results driven environments.
- Possesses a strong desire and ability to operate with speed and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the work that drives results.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision-making with a quick ability to generate insight and action steps.
- Proactive mindset and attitude to seek out opportunities and solutions, take ownership, and execute with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Certifications in relevant platforms (e.g., Google Ads certification) are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred. Master's degree is a plus.
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
Beyond Finance Headquarters Location
Beyond Finance Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Beyond Finance Founded Year
Beyond Finance Total Amount Raised
Beyond Finance Funding RoundsView funding details