Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations - CohesityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Surround yourself with passionate, talented colleagues who build resilient data security and data management solutions for the world’s largest companies. We champion your highest potential and give you the tools to innovate, create, and grow.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Build and scale marketing operations for a fast-paced, hypergrowth company.
- Manage the strategy, design, execution and operations of our lead management processes and systems, marketing automation systems, marketing databases, and reporting/analytics.
- Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support lead management and governance, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality, and tools and templates.
- Develop systems and reports to help us align to how the Sales team tracks their forecast
- Develop and execute best practices for Marketo programs & campaigns
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition, and campaign activity and results.
- Define ‘metrics that matter’ and manage the process to package these measurements into dashboards and reports to measure performance of the marketing team.
- Define and own the martech stack – Marketo, Salesforce, attribution solutions, data standardization tools, and other tools and capabilities.
- Partner with Sales Operations and IT to identify, design and implement solutions that drive growth and productivity.
- Provide the Marketing leadership team with ongoing analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Drive marketing database strategy: analyze gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measure/maintain database hygiene. Develop new ways to mine data to guide marketing investments.
- Manage regular marketing metrics reviews across all geos.
- Partner with Sales Operations to build and optimize lead management processes and a demand waterfall framework.
- Develop a comprehensive set of metrics and supporting dashboards to measure marketing performance.
- Expand our martech stack and build solutions to enable growth and productivity.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.US Pay Range$126,000—$157,500 USD
- 8+ years work experience – with at least 8 years of marketing operations experience in B2B high tech, with a focus on lead management processes, reporting and marketing systems.
- Expertise and demonstrated track record in defining, implementing, and optimizing lead management processes, demand waterfall frameworks, and related reporting and analytics.
- Exceptional ability to plan, manage, and execute cross-functional programs and projects; successfully manages dependencies and risks, and makes the right decisions to deliver on time and on budget.
- Experience in managing marketing automation and operation teams.
- Prior experience in building and scaling delivery models to support global needs, using the right mix of onshore and offshore capabilities.
- Results-driven with a very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting. A unique blend of business, marketing, and technical acumen.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Experience and expertise with marketing automation, CRM, reporting and Martech solutions such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, Bizible, Tableau, 6Sense, LeanData and others.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to develop effective working relationships across organizations: regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Cohesity Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
Cohesity Company Size
Between 1,200 - 5,000 employees
Cohesity Founded Year
Cohesity Total Amount Raised
Cohesity Funding RoundsView funding details