Sr Manager / Manager Quality Assurance Manager (Licensing) - MedallionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr Manager / Manager Quality Assurance Manager (Licensing)
- Job Location
- Job Description
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As a Quality Assurance Manager at Medallion, you will ensure Licensing files are adhering to our quality standards. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of three individuals. We are looking for someone extremely detail-oriented, as your team will be responsible for identifying errors or omissions in licensing files and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
Compensation for this role is between $80,000 - $120,000 depending on location and level.
- Resolve day-to-day questions and blockers for your team and escalate priority issues when needed
- Assess daily workload of team and distribute based on volume
- Perform final audits of soon-to-be submitted applications and update accordingly
- Ensure Licensing files are submitted within predetermined SLA’s
- Work with team members to ensure internal/provider tasks are comprehensive, clear, and being actioned in a timely manner.
- Client Escalations
- Review escalation, RCA and CAP with Licensing Director
- Identify optimization opportunities within current processes
- Present data weekly & monthly
- Complete recurring escalated client audits
- Develop QA content for the Licensing Department
- Maintain and expand current Quality Assurance Programs
- Train and motivate team members to ensure that quality standards are met
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years of Licensing experience with completing license files
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Analytical skills: must be able to spot trends and identify outliers
- Obsessed with details: able to identify discrepancies in information, processes, and policies.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at various levels.
- Must be able to work cohesively in a team oriented environment and be able to foster good working relationships with others both within and outside the organization
Medallion Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Medallion Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Medallion Founded Year
Medallion Total Amount Raised
Medallion Funding RoundsView funding details