Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing, Retention - RivianView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing, Retention
- Job Location
- United States, California, Palo Alto
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Marketing is at the forefront of how we build the Rivian community, creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers’ needs and behaviors, leveraging these insights to inform the design of compelling experiences across each touchpoint throughout their journey with Rivian.
Rivian is seeking a seasoned leader who desires the challenge of new business and the excitement of growing and building deep relationships with our customers. As a Sr Manager, Growth Marketing, Retention, you will be the go-to voice for our customers and a vocal evangelist for marketing initiatives across Rivian. You will partner across the organization to accelerate growth driven by customer centricity and deliver cohesive experiences in our customers’ journeys.
- Collaborate across the company to enhance existing and create new customer retention and loyalty opportunities
- Focus on the overall quality of interaction between the customer and Rivian, not just a specific exchange on a single channel
- Not only provide vision and direction to senior leadership, but also lead and inspire your growing team through building strategic plans into focused and manageable goals
- Architect uniquely personalized omnichannel, multi-touch strategies across email, SMS /MMS and other marketing channels that are best-in-class, performant, and optimized
- Orchestrate campaigns that improve customer purchasing, delivery and ownership experiences and drive measurable outcomes
- Strong attention to detail, with an appetite to dive into the weeds and seek connections and key moments in all touchpoints of the customer journey
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible, and can roll up your sleeves to help pick up on work – no task it too small
- Own email and SMS/MMS programs end-to-end, with a track record of delivering projects on time with the highest level of quality and stakeholder satisfaction
- You’re a data-obsessed storyteller, educating the broader organization on what works and most importantly, why it works by gathering and synthesizing data
- Instill an experimental mindset across your team and partners, continuously optimize and test evergreen content to achieve business outcomes
- Think beyond current team capabilities and collaborate across Rivian to land aligned omnichannel customer journeys and touch governance
- 12+ years’ experience in managing multichannel marketing programs
- 5+ years’ experience establishing teams that consistently hit high-reaching targets while fostering a high-performance culture that attracts and cultivates top talent
- Fluency in marketing automation systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), customer data platforms, and analytics (Google Analytics / Tableau)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams with strong organizational and project management expertise
- Impeccable briefing skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a proven track record of highly effective collaboration
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to juggle multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $168,000 - $193,000/yr (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.
Rivian Headquarters Location
Rivian Company Size
Between 10,000 - 20,000 employees
Rivian Founded Year
Rivian Total Amount Raised
Rivian Funding RoundsView funding details