Sr. Industry Product Marketing Manager, Manufacturing - DatabricksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Industry Product Marketing Manager, Manufacturing
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
As one of the fastest growing and innovative technology companies in the world, Databricks was founded to solve the world's toughest challenges through the Lakehouse - the world's most complete and capable platform for organizations to analyze the past, act on the present, and predict the future through data, analytics, and AI.
We are looking for a creative, passionate and well-rounded leader to join the Industry Solutions marketing team at Databricks. Our mission in industry marketing is to reveal the human truth behind every industry challenge to bring out the best in every business - bridging the gap between technology and business needs with relevant, impactful industry storytelling and solutions. Databricks works with thousands of organizations all over the world, and this highly collaborative role works closely with many other functions across Databricks to build thought leadership, impact, and demand in our biggest industries.
As an Industry Product Marketer at Databricks, you will be a true leader - guiding messaging, content, event strategy, analyst relationships, and GTM programs for the Manufacturing vertical. You will work with sales, engineering, marketing, partners, and our customers to build awareness, demand generation and sales enablement programs that help achieve pipeline goals. You will also create thought leadership content through editorials, blogs, white papers, social and other tactics. This role reports to the head of industry solutions marketing.
The impact you will have:
- Develop messaging and content that articulate Databricks unique differentiation and mission-critical relevance for the Manufacturing sector.
- Build critical relationships with influencers, analysts, and customer decision-makers including the C-Suite.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns relevant for both technical and business audiences.
- Create content and develop strategies to be disruptive through breakthrough messaging and tactics.
- Be a leader in developing content, blogs, videos and more - not just from an execution perspective, but as a creative force.
- Work with customers to create lasting advocacy and compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns.
- Work with large GSI's and ISV's to develop scale through a rich, industry-relevant ecosystem.
- Lead the launch of Lakehouse, Accelerators, and other industry specific capabilities.
- Research customer and market trends to help inform content development and enablement.
- Work with industry SMEs to build sales tools, enablement and training e.g. sales plays, sales presentations, battlecards, and prospecting templates.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing or industry marketing for an enterprise software, SaaS solutions, Manufacturer, or partner organization.
- Experience as both a subject matter expert and marketer with strength in storytelling, creative, and strategy as well as execution.
- Customer-facing experience with industry executives and decision-makers.
- Portfolio of impactful messaging, marketing content and sales enablement with ability to articulate meaningful outcomes.
- Skill in customer, event, and executive presentation is a plus.
- Experience with cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies in an industry context is a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Databricks Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Databricks Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Databricks Founded Year
Databricks Total Amount Raised
Databricks Funding RoundsView funding details