Sr. Graphic Designer and Video Animator, L&D - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Graphic Designer and Video Animator, L&D
- Job Location
- Manila, Philippines
- Job Description
Company Overview: Collaborate with confidence. AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions. Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers via more than 100 cloud marketplaces, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is a five-time Global Microsoft Partner of the Year and headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Graphic Designer and Video Animator to join our L&D team. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to create visually captivating graphics and animations that align with our brand identity.
- Collaborate with the L&D team to conceptualize and execute engaging graphics, animations, and videos for various learning programs and other supporting materials.
- Develop creative concepts, storyboards, and visual treatments for animations and videos that effectively convey the learning objectives of a training.
- Create visually appealing and user-friendly templates that align with the company's brand guidelines and facilitate the design process.
- Design visually appealing graphics, including infographics, logos, and illustrations that enable the objectives of the L&D team while maintaining brand consistency.
- Create captivating motion graphics, animations, and visual effects for video content, including intros, outros, transitions, and other dynamic elements.
- Edit and assemble raw footage, add sound effects, music, and other elements to produce high-quality videos that meet project requirements and timelines.
- Ensure all designs and animations maintain a consistent brand identity, visual style, and adhere to AvePoint’s brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to project schedules and deadlines.
- Stay updated on industry trends, design techniques, and emerging technologies to continuously enhance the quality and creativity of design and animation work. Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Design, product strategy and the people team to understand project objectives and deliver designs that align with business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Animation, Fine Arts, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer and Video Animator, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of creative and visually appealing design and animation work.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and animation software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro), and other relevant tools.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Experience in creating motion graphics, kinetic typography, and visual effects for videos.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of creativity.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and iterate on designs to achieve desired outcomes.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the flexibility to adapt to evolving project requirements.
- Knowledge of video editing techniques and best practices.
- Experience with 3D animation and modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and web design principles is an advantage.
- Amendable to work either in Manila office or Cebu Office
- Amendable to work schedule: US/Europe Time
- Amendable to hybrid setup: 2 days WFH, 3 days onsite
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity