Sr. Global Partner Campaigns and Communications Manager - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Global Partner Campaigns and Communications Manager
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven professional to join our growing Channel and Alliances Marketing team as a Sr. Global Partner Campaigns and Communications Manager. This stellar individual will be a key contributor to our worldwide marketing and partner organization; charged with developing and executing demand generation campaigns and building out communications to win partner mindshare and generate pipeline.
The role requires a keen understanding of a global partner ecosystem spanning resellers, service providers/MSSPs, systems integrators, and technology alliance partnerships. The successful candidate will have a passion for both strategy and execution, the ability to work hand-in-hand with our global programs team and regional field/channel marketing managers, along with a strong desire to drive measurable results. The right individual will be a partner champion and campaigns specialist driving business impact through exceptional, multi-channel partner marketing programs.
- Be a voice for our partner ecosystem across our marketing and sales organization; embedding our partner go-to-market strategy within corporate campaigns, programs, sales plays, and product launches
- Devise our global thru-partner marketing strategy with a mix of appropriate tactics to enable partner success with Netskope and accelerated business momentum
- Develop demand-generation campaigns and activities that drive new customer acquisition, progress leads through the sales funnel, and uncover install base upsell opportunities
- Work with our team to create global plans for key channel initiatives and product launches across communications, partner readiness kits, incentives, enablement, demand generation, and global + regional execution plans
- Build partner marketing library of offerings for regional field/channel marketing managers; provide support and cadence for partner marketing planning
- Act as partner marketing advisor; ensuring that best practices are shared and leveraged around the globe
- Assess, recommend and implement appropriate tools/platforms/programs to drive scale
- Identify and work cross functionally to institute process and system updates to drive operational efficiencies
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns/programs
- 7-10+ years of experience in partner marketing
- Ability to set strategy while driving execution
- Hands-on experience in SFDC in tracking campaigns and generating reports
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience working with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) tools
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Total Amount Raised
Netskope Funding RoundsView funding details