Sr. Director Enterprise Marketing - ZipRecruiterView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Director Enterprise Marketing
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
ZipRecruiter is seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to join our team to oversee the strategy and growth of Enterprise Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for demand generation, positioning and messaging, sales enablement, field marketing, content strategy, and customer marketing. You will be a close partner with Sales, Sales Ops, Product Strategy, Product Marketing, Product, and Marketing.
- Responsible for building and executing ZipRecruiter’s enterprise marketing strategy, including managing a multi-million dollar marketing budget, attribution and reporting
- Build and executing the GTM strategy for our enterprise product suite, including: launch plans, product & marketing messaging, claims, sales enablement (segmented positioning and messaging, talk tracks, battle cards, FAQ), digital/media assets and internal/external comms to maximize exposure and drive customers to take action.
- Create and execute high-impact multi-channel demand gen and account based marketing programs designed to generate pipeline for our Enterprise Sales Teams
- Partner closely with Sales to develop and execute inbound lead follow up, nurture, digital marketing strategies and events
- Build industry-leading content strategy to position ZR an expert partner
- Build robust customer lifecycle/marketing program that drives retention, upsell, and referrals
- Procure and implement the latest marketing automation, account-based marketing and other components of marketing
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Support cross functionally with a range of programs and tactics including CRM configuration, engagement programs, lead scoring, account-based marketing programs, email, etc.
- Identify new ways to optimize existing programs while implementing growth opportunities for additional campaign media investments
- Maintain a strong pulse on positioning, competitive landscape, market trends, and product differentiators
- Develop, own and report out on pipeline goals, metrics and progress to sales and marketing team on a regular basis
- Manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Develop and retain top talent
- 10+ years work experience in a high-performing, data-driven organization
- Proven marketing expertise in B2B tech industry and team management
- Demonstrated success building account-based marketing programs
- BA/BS required
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation tools
- Self starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in a high growth environment
- Well-organized and can juggle multiple work streams at once and consistently produce results on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities and translating data into actionable strategies
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to partner successfully across all levels of the organization
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $190,000-$220,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
ZipRecruiter Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
ZipRecruiter Founded Year
ZipRecruiter Total Amount Raised
ZipRecruiter Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Debt