Sr. Designer - ZipRecruiterView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Designer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
About the Job:
As a Senior Designer you are a strategic creative who can concept and develop big ideas with a passion for building impactful brands, including B2B, B2C, and tech companies that people love. You will translate our business strategies into fresh and imaginative ideas within current art and design trends, using the highest level of insight and rigor to craft solutions for a variety of advertising and marketing challenges.
You have a love for the craft of advertising and brand storytelling in all forms—all based on a solid, fundamental design foundation, including typography, interaction, traditional graphic design, and technology. You recognize the importance of goal-centered ideas and design principles informed by performance data, and are able to combine strategic and performance insights into design decisions that solve business goals.
- Create original, compelling, and persuasive work for projects that span Print, OOH, Web, Paid Social, and Video with an ability to prioritize the big idea across all tactics.
- Brainstorm with Copywriters and Designers to ideate effective, breakthrough creative that meets strategic goals, and solves business needs within scope of the brief.
- Translate business strategy into creative thinking and execution that brings concepts to life and drives results.
- Develop compelling presentations that articulate the thinking and intention behind your work to the team with clarity and talent.
- Contribute to thought leadership, selecting and driving the ideas worth pursuing while continually looking for ways to elevate the brand.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and stakeholders in all phases of projects showing an ability and willingness to shape ideas, as well as build on the ideas of others.
- A minimum of 3 years of creative experience in an in-house studio and/or ad agency environment as a Senior Designer.
- Have a compelling portfolio of smart, thoughtful, beautiful work with an ability to convey the business impact of the work.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Proven credibility with clients and stakeholders, earning permission to push the creativity of your work by presenting concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Demonstrated fluency with design tools including the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud. Competency working in Microsoft Office, and GSuite products. Familiarity with project management tools like Jira, Workfront, etc. Figma, After Effects and video editing software a plus.
- Remote position - preferably within the Pacific Time Zone
- A diverse sense of taste and the ability to apply it to various challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proactive planning skills — always thinking ahead about the needs of the project.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,500-$140,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
ZipRecruiter Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
ZipRecruiter Founded Year
ZipRecruiter Total Amount Raised
ZipRecruiter Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Debt