Sr. Corporate Partner Success Manager - InStrideView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Corporate Partner Success Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- InStride is a tech-enabled services company that is pioneering new approaches to workforce education solutions with a mission of driving meaningful social and business outcomes by unlocking access to life-changing education. In collaboration with quality academic institutions, we enable employers to provide career-aligned, debt-free education through a personalized, digital platform and a consultative service model.Read further to see how you can be part of the movement to drive businesses and society forward through life-changing, best-in-class workforce education.
InStride is currently seeking a highly motivated and driven Sr. Manager, Customer Success responsible for managing our most strategic clients, developing partner relationship and growth strategies, delivering on annual targets and retention/impact objectives, identifying expansion opportunities, improving client satisfaction, and driving advocacy.
Successful candidates will achieve results through building trust and mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with their partners while working closely with cross-functional teams across InStride and our academic network and managing at least one direct report. We seek a candidate for this role who brings an eye for business strategy and consultative skills, account planning and customer success management experience along with a proven track record to achieve business results with world class clients. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Corporate and Learner Engagement.
Partnership Growth: Responsible for ongoing revenue targets through program adoption and account growth year over year. Delivering and communicating return on investment for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle. Track, analyze and communicate key success metrics to develop and execute against goals internally and with our partners. Understand key operational elements of program design to ensure successful program growth and expansion.
Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact and account owner for a portfolio of corporate partners. Develop and lead key client initiatives across your partners’ organization and drive strategic engagement with them. Set and achieve partnership goals including enrollment, retention, engagement and the overall health of the partner / InStride relationship. Find opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, interviews).
Learner Experience & Success: Develop deep subject matter expertise on the end-to-end experience of our learner community and corporate partners, identifying potential barriers, challenges and opportunities. Collaborate cross-functionally to meet our business objectives and effectively coordinate with internal teams including marketing, product, academic partnerships, sales and support. Collect and synthesize significant feedback to advise on decision-making and product strategy.
Strategic Advice: Provide your clients with valued partnership and thought leadership. Be a trusted strategic advisor at the executive level and beyond ensuring your partners stay up-to-date on the latest product features, new academic programs, Strategic Enterprise Education (SEE) standard methodologies and key initiatives.
Operational Excellence: Establish and lead a cadence of ongoing syncs with corporate partners and drive regular business reviews with leadership to evaluate success and align on upcoming opportunities. Understand partner outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run Net Promotor Score (NPS) surveys and gather other feedback. Maintain up-to-date corporate partner information in Salesforce and other sources of documentation. Build presentation materials for various internal and external meetings.
Target base compensation amount for this role outlined below. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts shown below.$120,000—$140,000 USDWe believe that a company’s richest resource is their employees, and that investments in people yield the highest returns for individuals, businesses, and society as a whole. That’s why every InStride employee is eligible to enroll in 3,100+ online certificate and degree programs through our Step Forward program. Unlike traditional tuition reimbursement programs, InStride covers your tuition upfront, regardless of your course of study, degree type, or school. The Step Forward program, along with InStride’s best-in-class employee benefits, are available to all employees from the day they join InStride.
- Bachelor’s degree AND five (5) years of B2B consulting, customer success, account management or sales experience with Enterprise clients; OR Master’s degree AND four (4) years of B2B consulting, customer success, management consulting, marketing, or sales experience with Enterprise clients.
- Demonstrated experience leading and growing customer relationships across a diverse set of organizations, including the Enterprise.
- Able to work with all levels of individuals within an organization, up to C-suite leaders, with proven experience supporting high profile clients and executives
- Committed to results with a bias for speed and action with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity with outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Willing to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Excited by the challenge of building an extraordinary business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling value, but also has a significant impact on society
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry
- Driven, self-motivated and hardworking with a growth mentality
- Desire to share your experience with more junior team members, and demonstrate your unique leadership contributions to the team
InStride Headquarters Location
InStride Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
InStride Founded Year