Sr. Account Executive - NYC Metro - ThunderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Account Executive - NYC Metro
- Job Location
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Account Executive - NYC Metro (Remote)
Thunder offers the ground-floor opportunity to join a fast-growth Salesforce partner as the sales leader you are!
Our ideal candidate brings a successful new business development track record, and is passionate about building relationships, solutioning and solving problems with customers within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Part-new biz hunter, part-sales engineer - ideal Thunder sales candidates understand how to put consulting deals together, scoping from a technical lens that understands how to balance business systems architecture, integration and Salesforce Platform solutions.
We prioritize candidates who have deep experience with outreach and partnership with Salesforce’s sales/account teams, their ecosystem partners, and Salesforce customers, as this is where you will spend a majority of your time nurturing relationships.
Role + Responsibilities
Your "day to day:" in your Sr. AE role, you’ll carry a quota that is challenging but achievable, and will
- Engage daily in high-value conversations as a trusted advisor
- Sell Thunder’s top-notch implementation, data, advisory and managed services, and
- Interact strategically with the sales teams at Salesforce and their partners to identify, cultivate and close new business
- 5-7+ years of success in a new business development/sales role within the Salesforce Partner ecosystem
- Experience and success selling consulting services, Enterprise SaaS and Software across major markets and industry verticals
- Proven producer with an established network of customers and partners
- Demonstrated success leading new sales initiatives
- Technical expertise in Enterprise IT is helpful
- Exceptional communication, strategy, and creative presentation skills
- Proficient with Google Workspace tools, Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other productivity tools
- Strong work ethic with passion for learning skills and developing new knowledge set
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong time management skills and accountability to metrics
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Sales Methodology training/certification preferred
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- First Week = PTO! Yes, really: it's what Thunder has become known for! Enter into your new role as refreshed as possible.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever. We’re passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we’re proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we’re here to build!
Thunder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Thunder Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Thunder Founded Year
Thunder Total Amount Raised
Thunder Funding RoundsView funding details