Sr. Account Executive - Denver Metro - ThunderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sr. Account Executive - Denver Metro
- Job Location
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Account Executive - Denver Metro (Remote)
Our ideal candidate brings a successful track record of solution selling within the Salesforce partner ecosystem, is passionate about building relationships, and collaboratively solves problems with customers and channel partners alike. They demonstrate Thunder’s core values by leading with transparency, empathy, ownership and compassion - with a good dose of grit!
The sales rock stars we’re seeking understand how to scope consulting deals from a technical lens, and understand how to balance business systems architecture, integration and Salesforce Platform solutions.
Role + Responsibilities
- Sell Thunder’s top-notch implementation, data, advisory and managed services
- Partner with clients, serving as a trusted advisor, creating and executing tailored business plans for consistent sales engagement process
- Interact strategically with the sales teams at Salesforce and their partners to establish new business relationships
- Develop account strategy according to Thunder sales playbook, in partnership with practice leaders
- Target, nurture, and grow key/buyer influencer relationships
- Executive successful delivery hand-off by onboarding consultants thoroughly at the start of new projects
- Ensure quality and client satisfaction via high-value touchpoints throughout projects
- Partner consistently with Thunder Delivery leaders for successful sales outcomes
- Update key activities in Salesforce CRM daily and keep pipeline deals accurately updated per the Thunder Sales playbook
- 5-7+ years of success in establishing new business relationships along with managing and growing your accounts within the Salesforce Partner ecosystem
- 2+ years’ experience selling services into the Salesforce ecosystem, with a strong reputation at Salesforce
- Consultative selling approach aligned with business needs and the corresponding Salesforce cloud product mix
- Best-in-class communication and strategic presentation skills (ex. deck creation)
- Winning record of overachievement on sales goals and accountability to metrics
- Appetite for learning new skills and developing new knowledge sets
- Proficient with Google/G-Suite tools, Salesforce.com, Slack, MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and other productivity tools
- Current Thunder Sales tech stack: Salesforce CRM, Asana, Mission Control/Harvest
- Experience working at Salesforce
- Experience partnering with Salesforce as an ISV partner
- Salesforce Delivery experience and technical knowledge base
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Sales Methodology training/certification preferred
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- First Week = PTO! Yes, really: it's what Thunder has become known for! Enter into your new role as refreshed as possible.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever. We’re passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we’re proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we’re here to build!
Thunder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Thunder Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Thunder Founded Year
Thunder Total Amount Raised
Thunder Funding RoundsView funding details