Solutions Engineering Lead - MutinyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solutions Engineering Lead
- Job Location
- Remote - US & Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who will help sales bring on wildly successful customers while also being able to build new process. At Mutiny, you will be the first Solutions Engineer and will work closely with GTM leadership to develop this function from the ground up.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Develop customized product demos highlighting the value of Mutiny and connecting the product to each customers goals
- Help customers develop requirements to support their decision making on why buy anything at all and why buy Mutiny
- Lead the technical scoping process in sales opportunities to help ensure successful implementations. You will become marketing ops’ best friend
- Manage technical validation events that help ensure customers are confident and comfortable when buying the Mutiny platform
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and CX to develop the Solutions Engineering playbook at Mutiny for yourself and future hires
What you bring:
- You have 6+ years experience in a customer facing role and 3+ years experience in a technical selling or sales supporting role
- You have experience working at companies with <500 employees where you have collaborated closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering
- You’re excited to develop processes that help our sales team improve and scale
- You’re able to create high-impact presentations and other deliverables on time
- You’re extremely resourceful - you’re able to find solutions to problems and leverage other groups within the organization to bring opportunities to close
- You’re able to take complex concepts and articulate them in easy to understand ways for internal team members as well as customers
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
What you’ll get out of it:
- We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $160,000-$190,000 OTE (Base: $112,000-$133,000 Variable: $48,000-$57,000)
Mutiny Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Mutiny Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Mutiny Founded Year
Mutiny Total Amount Raised
Mutiny Funding RoundsView funding details