Solutions Engineer - PrismaticView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solutions Engineer
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Prismatic is an embedded integration platform as a service (embedded iPaaS) that empowers B2B software companies to deliver best-in-class integrations to their users. We believe software in every industry has huge potential to positively impact the people who use it, and that better, easier integrations can help software companies make even bigger impacts. Prismatic has rapidly gained traction among B2B SaaS teams ranging from startup to Fortune 100, earning top satisfaction ratings in our industry.
100% of our customers are software companies that are looking for a better way to build, deploy and manage integrations to solutions their customers use. We are looking to add a Solutions Engineer who combines their technical knowledge with persuasive sales skills. We require a strong background in software development, along with a broad understanding of modern web development approaches and best practices. You will work in partnership with our sales team to understand the needs of our customers by providing technical support, becoming a trusted advisor to customers, and creating solutions for unique customer challenges. You will help strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide and lead demos and close business.
Our Solutions Engineers have passion for what we do, thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and have the willingness to jump in and get things done. They are team players, comfortable in both the business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with our technical audiences.
- Partner with sales teams to plan, prepare and execute on sales strategy as the ultimate product expert
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the Prismatic platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users
- Be the trusted advisor to both prospects and customers to ensure they get the correct business value from our technology
- Manage and run PoCs, guiding measures of success and towards meaningful outcomes
- Craft content to show customers how to leverage Prismatic for specific use cases
- Solution business and technical requirements and explain them in simple terms
- Assist with RFPs and questionnaires in the context of sales cycles
- Respond to Security Documents, coordinating with other internal specialist teams
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally (Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product Management, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line
- Contribute reusable assets to the Sales Engineering team and the company at large
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to share voice of the customer feedback in order to influence our product roadmap and GTM strategies
You might be a good fit if you…
- have 3+ years of customer-facing experience in a solutions/sales/pre-sales engineering or other customer-related technical role
- can transform jargon into a cogent narrative relating to the specific needs of a wide range of people, from developers to product managers and enterprise C-levels
- possess strong technical skills, ideally from software development experience or previous pre-sales experience
- have a strong understanding in internet technologies: TCP, DNS, HTTP(S), TLS
- have experience with enterprise web applications
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfortability presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- have hands-on experience with integration platforms, web services, APIs, and common authentication patterns (OAuth2, API Keys, etc)
- have the ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and Prismatic’s solutions
- have a passion for technology and problem-solving. Able to make the complex sound simple!
- understand best practices in enterprise network architecture and security
- deep knowledge of software engineer best practices and tooling (dependency management, deployment management, version control, testing frameworks etc)
- deployed full-stack applications to a production environment
- earned Cloud Solutions Architect Certifications
- engaged with platform security & privacy regulatory standards like PCI DSS, HIPAA, and SOC-2
- undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
The pay range for this role is...
- $150,000 base, $75,000 variable
Perks & Benefits
🏡 Remote work: Our team works remotely across the US; we travel together several times a year for company kick-offs and mid-year meetings.
🏖️ Unlimited PTO: We have an unlimited & flexible paid time off (PTO) policy that encourages our team to recharge when they need to.
🏥 Medical, dental & vision: Prismatic offers high-quality medical (Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield), dental (Delta Dental), and vision (VSP) care for full-time employees and their dependents.
🏥 Life insurance: We provide company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance through The Hartford.
🏦 401(k): Our 401(k) plan is through Guideline with 4% company match - 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
💻 Computer & technology equipment applicable to your role.
Not sure if this is you?
At Prismatic we want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply! We consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Prismatic Headquarters Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Prismatic Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Prismatic Founded Year
Prismatic Total Amount Raised
Prismatic Funding RoundsView funding details