Solutions Architect - Content - BloomreachView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect - Content
- Job Location
- Amsterdam, Netherlands / London, United Kingdom
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.Become a Solutions Architect for Bloomreach! Come help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital experiences. As part of our Content Professional Services team, you will work primarily with our Content Management System (CMS). Our CMS is designed to help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses manage their websites and design the next generation of digital experiences.
We are looking for someone who combines deep technical knowledge with creativity and great people skills. If you have a talent for building elegant solutions and explaining technical issues in plain language, we want you on board. This position will work in one of our EMEA offices or from home on a full-time basis.
Your job will be to:
Your success story will be:
- Participate as a member of the Bloomreach Post-Sales Solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
- Lead the hands-on building of solutions by leveraging Bloomreach’s core capabilities and by extending and customizing the product
- Lead testing to ensure solutions perform as designed
- Support clients through go-live processes and play a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Work with a Project Manager to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule while escalating any problems for awareness and/or resolution
You have the following experience and qualities:
- In 30 days, you will feel comfortable with Bloomreach’s products and services. Early onboarding will see you using the CMS to create your own personal website as you become more familiar with the product and its capabilities.
- In 90 days, you will be independently engaging in consulting with customers and implementing solutions with support from other Solutions Architects.
- In 180 days, you will be capable of consulting with customers, architecting/implementing solutions, and leading Technical Consultants as they implement.
- Professional — experience in consulting and programming
- Personal — motivation, independence, and fluency in English
a. Required experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working in web development. Especially with Java and Java Frameworks like Maven and Spring
- Experience with web technologies such as SSO and SPAs.
- Experience with CMSs and RESTful Web Service APIs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn and apply new technologies
- A strong customer focus, and a commitment to delivering quality work
- Detail oriented, with very strong technical problem solving and debugging skills
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months.
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Bloomreach Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Bloomreach Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Bloomreach Founded Year
Bloomreach Total Amount Raised
Bloomreach Funding RoundsView funding details