Solutions Analyst - LoyalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solutions Analyst
- Job Location
- Anywhere in the US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
SummaryThe Solutions Analyst is responsible for providing ongoing maintenance and recommending changes, improvements, and enhancements for Loyal's products in support of continued customer goals and product optimizations. In this role, the Solutions Analyst will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to identify opportunities, align on recommendations, make the appropriate changes, and measure the success. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Solutions, a successful Solutions Analyst will communicate effectively with a strong customer service focus and have strong critical thinking skills while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.Responsibilities
- Works with our customers and internal stakeholders to ensure optimal user experiences by conducting research, evaluating user feedback, and analyzing usage trends to improve chatbot performance.
- Participates in the implementation process for customers.
- Responsible for maintaining dialog responses through the entire customer lifecycle of designated accounts.
- Analyzes feedback, performance, and other data against KPIs to find actionable insights for our customers and recommend product improvements.
- Monitors the performance of products on our customers’ sites, frequently reviewing key metrics and reports, and making adjustments to improve performance.
- Participates on customer calls and serves as a subject matter expert for chatbot and dialogs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role using data to derive insights related to the success of a product including problem solving and creating solutions.
- 1 year of experience with marketing intelligence and automation tools strongly preferred.
- Understanding of and familiarity with HTML and coding strongly preferred.
- Proficient with G-Suite tools such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a high growth and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be dynamic preferred.
#LI-REMOTEWe know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.Loyal to our employeesWe are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Loyal Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Loyal Founded Year
Loyal Total Amount Raised
Loyal Funding RoundsView funding details