Solution Engineer - TavusView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solution Engineer
- Job Location
- SF, New York, Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Tavus, we're defining the next frontier of personalized video experiences using generative AI. We're a Series A startup that has raised over $25M from Sequoia, YCombinator and other top valley firms. Our mission is to enable scalable hyper-personalization of videos using best-in-class AI models. In the time it would take you to record one video, we can generate thousands of you hyper-personalized for each of your viewers.
We're looking for the first Solution Engineer to join our team to support users across the customer journey. Alongside our customer success team, you'll be responsible for leading technical implementation plans, debugging and addressing customer issues, and providing frontline support to both technical and non-technical users. The objectives of this role is to improve the velocity of deals by streamlining implementation, as well as providing top tier customer support. This role is outcome oriented, and it's important to be able execute quickly, interpedently troubleshoot, and communicate to external parties in a polished manner which represents the brand. We're looking for someone who can both execute to a high degree, as well as think strategically about how we can continue to build out and improve our Solution Engineering team.
Please note that this position is hybrid in San Francisco and New York (office opening soon), although Tavus offers remote opportunities outside of these cities.
Your Mission 🚀
- Working with customers directly on scoping technical requirements, and working with clients to directly integrate APIs and integrations to ensure they can have a smooth and rapid launch
- Troubleshooting CRM and sales/marketing tech integrations
- Providing front line support to customer support requests
- Debugging and solving technical issues within the platform directly impacting customers experience. Dig deeply into bugs to understand potential issues
- Assisting with pre-sale workflow calls, technical demos, and security reviews
- Constantly iterate on our processes. You’ll work cross-functionally and manage special projects internally to help Tavus scale as fast as possible
- Be a team player, and collect and convey product feedback from conversations and usage patterns, as well as actively be involved in improving the full customer journey
- Self starter who is extremely hardworking, motivated, scrappy and most importantly, eager to learn and build. A high degree of initiative is important to ensure customer issues are resolved
- Technically oriented - at a minimum has experience with APIs. Ideally experience with Node, react, and/or python
- Excellent problem solving abilities. Should be able to troubleshoot technical challenges, bugs, or implementation questions live with clients. Should have a creative and enthusiastic mindset towards problem solving to discover optimal workarounds
- You should hate repetitive manual tasks - our funnel and reporting should be as automated as possible
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly. You will be working with a broad range of audiences such marketers, sales, engineers, c-suite, so clear and polished communication is critical
- Is detail oriented, but is okay with moving fast and quickly adapting to change. Move fast, break things fast, learn fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Can understand and adjust according to customer context while targeting multiple ICPs
- Highly organized. Comfortable working across a large book of business
- Goes above and beyond - before escalating, you'd ideally have watched the users LogRocket session, reproduced the issue, and come up with hypotheses/tested solutions
Additionally, having some of the following experiences may help you be successful in this position:
- Early stage startup experience
- Zapier experience
- Familiarity with video marketing, or experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Has previously worked with midmarket or enterprise organizations
- Has played Portal 1 and 2 😄
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This remote position has a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, extremely competitive healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.
Tavus Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Tavus Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Tavus Founded Year
Tavus Total Amount Raised
Tavus Funding RoundsView funding details