Solution Architect - WeaveGridView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solution Architect
- Job Location
- San Francisco Bay Area or Remote
- Job Description
About the role
This role is within the Utility Solutions organization whose mission is to delight utility clients by delivering exceptional results for their EV programs. In this role, you will primarily be focused on supporting the Utility Business Development organization to craft solutions to meet each customer’s goals through a consultative sales process. Pending business needs and applicant experience this role may shift to include management responsibilities or specialized individual contributions. This role may also include supporting a wide variety of strategic business, product, and operational initiatives.
Tasks may include:
- Primary: Support new business development in a Solution Architect / Sales Engineer capacity
- Support development of presentations, demos, proposals, and contract SoWs
- Support development of go-to-market materials including sales playbook, demo script, case studies, example RFPs, etc.
- Collect current and future technical requirements from clients and coordinate with product, engineering, and data science teams to assess value, feasibility, and schedule
- Be the voice of customer requirements internally and the product roadmap externally
- Support various sales objectives as defined by company OKRs
- Secondary: Support successful implementation of projects
- Support and/or serve as project implementation manager for utility client post contract execution
- Assist with configuration and testing of designed solutions
- Provide utility customer training and support
- Engage clients to build joint program growth roadmaps
- Tertiary: Serve as subject matter expert on utility systems and requirements to inform product development initiatives
- Provide input on generic platform requirements (security, scalability, etc) and data integration requirements
- Specific integrations with CIS, GIS, A/DMS, DERMS, Historians, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for industry working groups
- Special projects and other duties as designated by your manager or assigned designee
- You are an experienced solution architect / IT services professional who can define both product requirements and custom integration needs
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have worked in fluid and fast-paced environments, whether in startups, industry consulting or elsewhere. In particular, you are flexible enough to take on the most urgent tasks as they arise.
- You expect to work with people of different backgrounds and areas of expertise on a daily basis and can effortlessly switch context between technical, non-technical and executive audiences
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning and motivation to become the expert - on products, clients, and industry trends
- You are attentive to detail and are practiced at translating client needs into engineering requirements
To meet the needs of this role you will bring....
- 5+ years of full-time experience working in IT services, SaaS solutions, or related areas
- Experience providing product demos to senior executives
- Experience in enterprise software integration planning and execution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to translate needs for diverse set of stakeholders
- Proficiency in modern software tools (Gsuite, MS Office, Atlassian, Figma, CRMs, etc.)
- Advanced degree in engineering, business, or analytical sciences
- Experience across both productized and IT services
- Domain expertise in one or several of the following areas:
- Electric mobility
- Power systems
- Demand Response
- Enterprise software systems
- Experience in market analysis, writing proposals and grants, and contract and policy law.
- Fluency in data science concepts and data visualization tools
- Fluency in utility data standards (IEEE, IEC, OpenADR)
- Fluency in enterprise cloud software architecture and security
The total compensation for this opportunity includes a base salary range of $121,000-$191,000 plus equity (stock options) and benefits. This is our target compensation range and is subject to multiple factors including role, level, experience, and location. As you go through our interview process, our recruiter will work with you to identify a competitive base salary within the proposed range and combine it with an equity package to get you excited about your future at WeaveGrid.
WeaveGrid Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
WeaveGrid Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
WeaveGrid Founded Year
WeaveGrid Total Amount Raised
WeaveGrid Funding RoundsView funding details