Solution Architect - HYPRView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solution Architect
- Job Location
- Remote - US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
HYPR, the leader in True Passwordless authentication, is currently seeking a Consumer Solution Architect to join the quickly growing family. The world’s largest organizations deploy HYPR to eliminate fraud, phishing and credential reuse – all while enhancing customer and employee experiences. The Consumer Solution Architect has the ability to take part in this mission of removing all passwords and shared secrets from global enterprises.
This role requires a multifaceted individual who can ensure successful implantation plans and deployments in production environments. And requires someone to understand mobile development languages in order to provide development assistance. The role demands that you are objective oriented and able work across complex and shifting environments.
A Consumer Solution Architect should have demonstrated experience in collaborative communication environments with both internal and external teams. The role provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on Passwordless implementation and adoption.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Built or part of a team that built a consumer product for mobile
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a mobile development role
- Experience with native mobile programing languages (Java, Objective-C, Swift)
- Experience with RESTful backend services
- Experience with mobile frameworks like React Native, Ionic, Flutter or similar is a plus
Key Consumer Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to collaboratively design the solution, explain what is possible and push the boundaries of our products
- Have a key focus on Customer Experience (CX) to make sure we are providing excellent, efficient and friction-free customer journeys
- Working with the product teams to build out the roadmap with new features and ideas, fed by discussions with clients
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a simple and understandable manner
The Benefits of Working with HYPR
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients
This Opportunity is Remote Friendly
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HYPR Headquarters Location
New York, NY
HYPR Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
HYPR Founded Year
HYPR Total Amount Raised
HYPR Funding RoundsView funding details