Solution Architect - CPQ - ThunderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Solution Architect - CPQ
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Solution Architect - CPQ
Thunder's Solution Architect is responsible for collaborating with our customers' technology and business stakeholders to develop a scalable Salesforce architecture, vision and strategy that enables best-in-class business outcomes. SA collaborates with client Product Owner to prioritize backlog and is responsible for ensuring the solution design and system deliverables meet the defined acceptance criteria. SAs deliver and/or govern the execution of implementation deliverables.
Reporting into the Practice Leader, this Solution Architect functions as a liaison between client and the Thunder team, translating client requirements into the architecture for key client needs. The SA understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project, maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements, and ensures alignment of planning and solutions with client’s business goals, while managing expectations related to scope of work.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate previous consulting experience in Salesforce Revenue Cloud, and will partner with Technical Architect to comply with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development and use of solutions and applications. SA will also serve as a Subject Matter Expert, partnering with sales and business development teams in the process of client discovery and sales engineering, as well as to accurately estimate the technical level of effort required for scope of work sold.
Role + Responsibilities
- Responsible for CPQ/Revenue Cloud solution design and implementation
- Leads business and technology analysis and provide CRM domain expertise
- Provides subject matter expertise and challenge point of views
- Lead client architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- 4-6+ years’ of consulting experience within the Salesforce partner/consulting ecosystem
- Significant experience with Salesforce suite of products, especially Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, and/or Community Cloud
- Required Salesforce Certifications:
- CPQ Specialist
- Billing Specialist Superbadge
- Advanced Billing Specialist Superbadge
- Revenue Cloud Accredited Professional strongly preferred
- Demonstrable capability in architecting solutions independently and designing software on the force.com platform with hands-on participation in building the solution for large implementations
- Experience solutioning on the Salesforce platform, particularly for enterprise clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and platforms, and working knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
- Strong business processes, process documentation, and process improvement skills
- Active Salesforce certifications and willingness to achieve additional certifications on emerging technologies as required per role
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- First Week = PTO! Yes, really: it's what Thunder has become known for! Enter into your new role as refreshed as possible.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever. We’re passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we’re proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we’re here to build!
Thunder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Thunder Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Thunder Founded Year
Thunder Total Amount Raised
Thunder Funding RoundsView funding details