Software Support Engineer - Beyond FinanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Software Support Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 200,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $1 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
We are seeking a Software Support Engineer to support Beyond Finance’s ambitious growth. You will
provide strategic, innovative, and cost-effective support solutions to increase efficiency, reliability, and
integration of our services and operations. You will work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced
What You'll Do
The Software Support Engineer will help
● Handle support for Operations users of CRM tools and dependent systems.
● Investigate, diagnose and debug production issues.
● Manage and troubleshoot technical issues affecting clients.
● Escalate trends, bugs and other system errors to Product and Engineering teams.
● Build and maintain document library, knowledge base articles.
● Provide training and address knowledge gaps.
● Perform incident management and high level monitoring.
● Oversee and maintain key Production SLA metrics such as response and resolution time.
What We Look For
● Experience with a CRM Platform such as Salesforce.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Some experience with SQL.
● Experience with frontline support of Operations users and third-party applications.
● Experience with a major platform for ticketing and support (FreshService, Zendesk, Zoho,
● Ability to troubleshoot in unfamiliar territory, provide technical support, and maintain third-party
commercial SaaS applications.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
● Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join our fast-paced, growing, and innovative business and make a
Software Support Engineer
at Beyond Finance
● Flexible PTO
● 401k with company match
● Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid work models
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
Beyond Finance Headquarters Location
Beyond Finance Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Beyond Finance Founded Year
Beyond Finance Total Amount Raised
Beyond Finance Funding RoundsView funding details