Software Engineer II, C++ Backend - AppLovinView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Software Engineer II, C++ Backend
- Job Location
- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Description
AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
A Day in the Life:
As a member of our Ad Server team, you’ll solve technical challenges, including the design and architecture of a back-end handling billions of requests per day, work on our mediation platform responsible for our header bidding solution, creating high-availability low-latency systems that are distributed across multiple data centers.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Design, develop, and maintain large-scale distributed systems
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges
- Work closely with our product team to contribute and influence the roadmap of our products and technologies
- Influence and inspire team members
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years of experience and a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science.
- Have excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Experience independently creating and maintaining projects
- Product focused mindset
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Coding experience in C++
- Experience in advertising technologies
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- 401k matching
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.Bay Area base pay range; Total compensation package commensurate with experience$133,000—$207,000 USDAppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at email@example.com.AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.
AppLovin Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin Company Size
Between 810 - 2,000 employees
AppLovin Founded Year
AppLovin Total Amount Raised
AppLovin Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity