Software Engineer (Golang + AWS) - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (Golang + AWS)
- Job Location
- Remote - India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on…
Acquia Lift is a SaaS, no-code application providing marketers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, optimized personalized customer experiences across websites, resulting in higher customer engagement.
About the role you will be applying for...
We are seeking talented, motivated engineers to join our team to enhance and build robust software used to deliver customer personalizations in a highly scalable SaaS application.
As a Software Engineer, you will…
- work with the team to build high volume, highly available services in GoLang, using cloud based services from Amazon Web Services.
- write clean, SOLID, and testable GoLang code
- participate in Scrum software development lifecycle
- provide product support to internal and external stakeholders
- work in a DevOps team environment owning and operating the services you build
- Should have 2 to 4 yrs of experience in GoLang
To be successful in this role, you must…
- have experience in running and debugging highly scalable and distributed systems
- have intermediate knowledge in clean, SOLID, GoLang code development
- have intermediate skills in SQL, common Design Patterns
- be comfortable using git, JIRA
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- be a team player in distributed and cross team environments
- be self motivated with a strong work ethic
You may get bonus points if you have experience with...
- working in an agile environment
- AWS or other Cloud services
- REST API design specifically OpenAPI specification
- database design
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details