Software Engineer - Backend - BalanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Backend
- Job Location
- Remote / Bangalore, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are building a software platform that serves the financial services industry and their customers in the UAE.
Balance is looking for a Software Engineer - Backend who will help build the best financial services company in the world. The role will focus on developing, maintaining and improving the application responsible for authentication, user profile, wallet, payment processing, sending/receiving transactions etc.
- Deliver features with high quality on the backend with Go and Java.
- Maintain code coverage of 80% and above on new and existing code
- Mentor junior team members and unblock technically complex problems
- Stringent code quality in PR reviews
- Do full stack development if and when needed
This role is in Bangalore, India /remote but open to all candidates who qualify for the following requirements:
- Experience in designing, development and growing fintech wallets, loyalty, crypto currency, BNPL consumer products
- 2 years of experience working as a Software Engineer at FAANG, Unicorns or Series A/B funded startups
- Worked extensively on Java or Go.
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience working on projects with product, design and marketing teams
- Desire to thrive in ownership driven culture
- Demonstrated record of excellence
- Flawless communication skills
- Passion for problem solving
- Values based decision maker
- Itch to make a dent in the universe
Our Benefits include
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Global multicultural environment
- Chance to work in and setting up our team in the MENA region
- Purpose-driven culture
- Empathy and Flexibility
If you feel you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV.
Balance Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Balance Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Balance Founded Year
Balance Total Amount Raised
Balance Funding RoundsView funding details