Social Media Specialist - RangeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Social Media Specialist
- Job Location
- DC Metro Area
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Range is the fast, flexible, revolutionary wealth management platform. We give people an all-in-one place to live their best financial life. From buying a house to retiring early or taking care of family — members can get answers to their questions anytime and feel confident that their money is working for them.
Our team is full of all-stars who love to disrupt, collaborate, and build the next big thing in WealthTech. Join us as we make financial wellness accessible for millions more people!
About the role
We’re looking for a hardworking and creative social media specialist to help us grow our consumer brand, engage with potential members and identify trends. This person will help us build and post the right content so that we become a top resource for high earning millennials who want a place to manage their finances.
What you’ll do for us
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Oversee the implementation of social media campaigns that align with upcoming product launches and other company initiatives
- Connect with influencers, oversee giveaways, optimize social media accounts and administer follower polls or surveys
- Writing post captions and engaging with potential members on social
- Take photos or create other content for social media platforms
- Track success of social marketing efforts through goal setting and analytics
What will set you apart
- Previous experience as a social media specialist or similar position for a D2C company
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics and SEO
- Familiarity with publishing and web design
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Hybrid workplace
- Technology allowance
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Range Headquarters Location
Range Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Range Founded Year
Range Total Amount Raised
Range Funding RoundsView funding details