Social Media Lead - OutputView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Social Media Lead
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Love music? Come sit with us. At our core, we help creative people make better music with cutting edge technology.
Output is one of the most influential and fastest-growing music-making software companies in the world used by the likes of Drake, Bjork, Rihanna, and Coldplay, to name a few. Our focus is to inspire a new generation of music makers with a platform that brings the power of a studio to anyone, wherever they are. With groundbreaking products providing new sources of inspiration and sound; here at Output, we are on an endless journey to revolutionize the way creators make music.
The Output Marketing team combines acquisition, brand, lifecycle, product, and creative to drive scalable growth of our subscription SaaS instrument plugin, Arcade. Since raising a $45 million Series A investment, the Output team is growing, and we’re looking for rockstar marketers to identify and implement innovative growth strategies to help Output deliver on its aggressive growth goals. The right person for this role has experience in building cross-platform social media strategies, stays ahead of social media and industry trends, has experience working with creative teams and cross-functional marketing functions. This role will improve on key marketing touchpoints, helping more people enrich their music making journey with Arcade.
How you'll add value:
- Lead the development of a cross-platform social media strategy aligned to overall Marketing and company goals
- Own and execute against multi-platform social media calendar
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop social media campaigns to match broad company initiatives and cultural moments in time
- Align content toward established pillars
- Work with in-house creative team and contractors and creators to develop social media content
- With support of Sr. Marketing Associate, manage day to day aspects of social media including devising captions, posting content, engaging in comments and DMs
- Surface opportunities to collaborate with social media creators
- Grow Output’s following at a consistent pace month over month
- Establish monthly reporting cadence and make ongoing recommendations for improvement
- Stay in tune with evolving social media trends and implement them to optimize social content
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of experience in Social Media marketing, preferably at a hyper growth consumer technology company
- Portfolio of previously managed Social Media accounts
- Experience in emerging social media and content trends
- Oversee content-generating engagement campaigns
- Identify and launch new strategy-aligned social channels
- Previous experience managing teams
- Candidates should be detail-oriented, innovative, and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator
- Data-driven marketer
- Customer-driven mentality; interest or experience in music not required but a strong plus
- This role is open to candidates in Los Angeles
- In accordance with California law, the base salary range for this role is $75,000 - $130,000. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Output is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Output’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Output has made a name for itself as one of the fastest growing, creative, and influential music-making software companies in the world. The likes of Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Rihanna, James Blake, Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails and many more use our software to write music as well as hit shows and films like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Black Panther.
We are a strong group of like-minded music makers and music lovers sharing the common goal of helping music makers around the world be creative. We’re bonded by music. We’re motivated by challenging and fulfilling work. And we always do it while having fun.
We have adapted our working styles and have successfully launched new products, achieved record sales and we continue to thrive as a team all while working remotely. We have embraced the “work from anywhere revolution” and will continue to hire all roles remotely unless otherwise stated. We are currently accepting applications from the following states CA, WA, CO, NY, NJ and FL. Our Los Angeles office will remain open to those needing a space or looking for a place to collaborate with other teams. Our culture has always valued our employee’s work-life balance and we offer 5 weeks of PTO, excellent health care, and a community of music enthusiasts.
Output Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Output Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Output Founded Year
Output Total Amount Raised
Output Funding RoundsView funding details