SMB Account Executive - Benelux - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- SMB Account Executive - Benelux
- Job Location
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job Description
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Expectations for Success:
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and closing for our CX and Research platform within accounts that generate an annual revenue of between 0.5 billion dollars up to 1.5 billion dollars within the Benelux.
- You will consult with prospects and clients from a variety of industries (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers.
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Corporate sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software) selling solutions to C level executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage and close run rate deals (10-50K) and larger deals 100K plus each quarter.
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to ask strategic questioning to clients to determine opportunities for impact - Strong focus on client return on investment
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Pre Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- Sales experience in selling CX or research related solutions would be seen as a significant advantage
- Sales experience in selling to insight (market research) buyer persona’s would be seen as a significant advantage
- Experience using MEDDICC and or Command of the Message would be an advantage
- You are coachable, curious and want to learn and progress
- You share our TACOS, our core business values. Read more here
We Are Passionate About Our QGroup Initiatives
Our QGroups (Employee Resource Groups) have created a diverse community in Qualtrics EMEA. We asked them to describe Qualtrics in one word! Watch this video to hear what they had to say.
What differentiates Qualtrics:
- Our sales teams are the owner of their success and will run their own business where achievement is rewarded
- Our offices are in central locations throughout Europe, and we take pride in creating an open and collaborative work space.
- Learning and personal development: we have a dedicated team focused on enabling our sales professionals
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details