Service Delivery Analyst - VerifoneView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Description
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Service Delivery Analyst will assist in providing a high quality service to customers, and ensuring Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs within the require timeframes
What's exciting about the role
- Being a trusted and reliable team member, delivering a great service to users and building strong relationships.
- Assist in incident management, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Assist in tasks for successful delivery of support services to key client accounts
- Provide effective and appropriate communication to business and its management stakeholders providing transparency whilst ensuring sensitivity and confidentiality
- Ensuring that customer requests are monitored and prioritised environment according to complexity and urgency
- Demonstrate proactiveness and focus for identifying and addressing any Service Delivery shortfalls, service vulnerabilities and end to end Service Risks.
- Play a proactive role in fostering collaboration between Services teams for deployment
- Demonstrate commitment to and actively works to continuously improve own skills and capabilities.
- Performing other duties as directed by your manager.
Skills and Experience we desire
- 3+ years in a customer service or a customer facing role.
- Naturally confident communication skills.
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy.
- High organisation skills, and a high degree of stakeholder management.
- Customer orientation and focus.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Experience in Financial Services / Card Payments environments is desirable
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Verifone Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
Verifone Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Verifone Founded Year