Senior/Staff Embedded Software Integration Engineer - SibrosView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior/Staff Embedded Software Integration Engineer
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
Sibros unites data, software management, and remote commands to power future mobility. Established in 2018 by automotive industry veterans, Sibros enables mobility companies to get more data out of embedded connectivity.
Our Deep Connected Platform is a vehicle-to-cloud system combining smart OTA updates, flexible data logging, and remote commands allowing automakers to have unparalleled control, visibility, and governance over software and data across global fleets throughout the product life cycle, from day zero to product decommissioning.
Sibros is proud to work with the mobility industry’s most trusted and innovative brands including Bajaj Automotive, e.GO and Volta Trucks. We’re a global organization with our headquarters in the Silicon Valley and offices in Folsom, California; Pune, India; Munich, Germany; and Paris, France.
The shift in mobility from hardware-centric design to software-defined vehicles is the next revolution for passengers, pedestrians, and automakers to create a safe, secure, and reliable experience. Sibros’ vision for powering the connected vehicle ecosystem helps mobility companies move better.
To innovate remarkable connected mobility technologies that give our customers unmatched value and are essential to how people and goods move from point A to point B. Our goal is to make it simple for the world’s trailblazing OEMs to develop at speed and at scale securely keeping the roads and drivers safe. The technology we are building ushers a transformation for our customers by offering them a solution for connected systems so that they can focus on their forté: creating beautiful, safe, and useful vehicles for all.
About the Role
The Embedded Software organization at Sibros focuses on the in-vehicle software stack, developing highly reliable software that can be easily deployed on a wide range of hardware, operating systems, and vehicle architectures.
The Embedded Deployment and Integration team is responsible for working with partners and customers to integrate our products into their hardware and vehicles. This includes gathering requirements, creating proposals and documentation, deploying and integrating our in-vehicle software, developing custom solutions, supporting customer issues, and more.
As a Senior/Staff member of the team you will be responsible for leading integrations with customers, providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members, and solving complex and impactful problems for customers, partners, and Sibros.
- Lead deployment and integration projects of our in-vehicle software for partners and customers in India
- Engage with customers and partners to ensure successful product integration through gathering requirements, creating proposals, deploying the products, developing solutions and reference designs, managing expectations, providing training, and resolving issues
- Design and develop customized solutions for customers to meet their requirements
- Create reference designs, application notes, training material, and other technical documentation
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create plans, identify risks, triage issues, and deliver on schedule
- Travel to customer sites to support key stages of the deployment and integration
- Identify and execute on code, design, and process improvements to improve our products and accelerate deployments
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience developing embedded software and interfacing with customers
- Expertise interfacing with customers and delivering complex software solutions
- Proficient in embedded C programming on resource constrained systems
- Experience developing for Embedded RTOS, Linux/POSIX, and/or Android systems
- Experience working with modern software development methodologies and tools (Agile, git, unit testing, static analysis, code review, CI, MISRA C/C++, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading and delivering projects in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Great team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience mentoring team members, performing documentation and code reviews, and advocating for development best practices.
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Familiar with automotive networking and protocols (CAN, Ethernet, UDS, SOME/IP, etc.)
- Experience with IoT technologies and concepts (MQTT, HTTPS, security, OTA software updates, telemetry, etc.)
- Experience with the following collaboration and development tools: Bazel, PC-Lint, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Google Test
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
At Sibros, we value your privacy and understand the importance of safeguarding your personal information. In order to effectively track candidates for current and future opportunities, we collect and securely store your personal data. The information you provide during the application process will be kept confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
To ensure the highest level of privacy protection, we utilize third-party service providers for data management but never share your information for any other purpose outside of recruitment. Should you need to access, update, or delete your candidate profile information, our dedicated team is available to assist you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or requests.
To learn more about our commitment to data privacy, including compliance with GDPR and CCPA regulations, please visit our website at sibros.tech/privacy-policy
Sibros Headquarters Location
San Jose, CA
Sibros Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Sibros Founded Year
Sibros Total Amount Raised
Sibros Funding RoundsView funding details